- Westwater Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWR) Shares rose 54.6% to $ 12.80 on pre-market after jumping more than 87% on Monday. The company owns mineral rights for the lithium and uranium deposits and the strength appears to be related to the momentum of lithium names amid interest in EV batteries.
- Axovant Gene Therapies Ltd. (NASDAQ: AXGT) increased 32.2% to $ 7.44 in pre-market after reporting positive six-month follow-up data from the second cohort of the SUNRISE-PD Phase 2 trial of AXO gene therapy -Lenti-PD.
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NASDAQ: NAKD) shares rose 32.2% to $ 0.15 pre-trade as the company’s subsidiary Bendon reached a settlement agreement with Timothy Connell, William Gibson and Ivory Castle.
- Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: XTNT) rose 22.4% to $ 1.86 pre-trade. Shares of Xtant Medical climbed more than 91% on Friday after the company announced the closing of the debt restructuring.
- Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX) rose 21% to $ 137.76 on the pre-stock market after the company raised its sales guidance for the third quarter and announced Mark Anderson as the new CEO.
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (NASDAQ: GMDA) rose 20.2% to $ 5.05 in pre-market after the company announced that its Phase 3 clinical study of Omidubicel met its three secondary endpoints.
- Emerald Holding, Inc. (NYSE: EEX) shares rose 18.1% to $ 2.74 in pre-trade after the company said it authorized a $ 20 million buyback program.
- Cemtrex, Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX) rose 16.5% to $ 1.34 pre-trade. Cemtrex recently appointed Priscilla Popov as CFO.
- ChromaDex Corporation (NASDAQ: CDXC) rose 16% to $ 4.72 pre-trade. ChromaDex highlighted the publication of the results of the study showing that “the nutritional protocol including nicotinamide riboside plus the standard of care reduces the recovery time of patients with COVID-19 by almost 30%”.
- MICT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MICT) rose 14.4% to $ 3.98 pre-trade. MICT’s subsidiary GFH Intermediate Holdings announced last week that it would buy a 9% stake in a Hong Kong-based securities and investment firm for $ 3 million.
- Houston American Energy Corp. (NYSE: HUSA) rose 13.7% to $ 1.74 in pre-trade.
- DBV Technologies SA (NASDAQ: DBVT) rose 12.7% to $ 1.86 pre-trade.
- BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) rose 11.5% to $ 89.99 pre-trade. BioNTech and Pfizer have reported the start of continuous submission to the EMA for the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate BNT162b2.
- Livent Company (NASDAQ: LTHM) rose 10.7% to $ 12.50 on the pre-market after jumping more than 18% on Monday.
- Capital social Hedosophia Holdings Corp. III (NYSE: IPOC) rose 10.4% to $ 14.01 pre-trade. Alphabet and Sequoia-based insurance startup Clover Health plans to go public through a merger with blank check company Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp. III, reports the New York Times.
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) rose 9.4% to $ 4.54 in pre-trade. Shares of CBAK Energy Technology climbed around 33% on Monday amid continued volatility in the lithium and EV battery sector.
- Affimed NV (NASDAQ: AFMD) rose 8.8% to $ 3.85 in pre-marketing after the company announced that the first patient was assayed with allogeneic cord blood-derived natural killer cells preloaded with AFM13 and is moved to the AFM13 monotherapy phase of the treatment cycle.
- Groupe XpresSpa, Inc. (NASDAQ: XSPA) Shares rose 8.4% to $ 2.45 on the pre-market after gaining around 18% on Monday.
- CHF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHFS) rose 6.9% to $ 0.4007 on the pre-market after gaining around 4% on Monday.
- Tata Motors Limited (NYSE: TTM) was up 6.6% to $ 9.81 in pre-trade.
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNA) rose 6% to $ 1.79 pre-trade. Allena Pharmaceuticals last week announced a $ 25 million convertible strategic debt financing deal with Pontifax Ventures.
- GlycoMimetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLYC) rose 5.8% to $ 3.46 in pre-market after the company announced the FDA granted it a rare pediatric disease designation for rivipansel for the treatment of sickle cell disease in patients 18 years old and under.
- Himax Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: HIMX) rose 5.5% to $ 3.65 in pre-trade post-market release after strong preliminary results for the third quarter.
- US Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: USWS) rose 5.3% to $ 0.2790 in pre-trade.
- Spartan Energy Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: SPAQ) rose 5% to $ 14.96 in pre-trade trading. Spartan Energy Acquisition and Fisker have set an extraordinary meeting for October 28, 2020 to approve their merger.
Find out what is happening in the current market and ask all your questions for Benzinga pre-market preparation.
Check Out These Big Stock Winners and Losers
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGEN) fell 25% to $ 0.5701 in pre-market after the company announced it conducted an internal review of preliminary data from its SOLAR Phase 2 clinical trial of cobomarsen in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. According to the press release, preliminary data from 37 patients suggests that cobomarsen does not have a convincing outcome for the primary endpoint of the study.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: IOVA) Stocks fell 20% to $ 25.65 in pre-market after company reported and FDA “was unable to agree on potency dosages required to fully define his TIL therapy. The company said the BLA submission for Lifileucel is now scheduled for 2021.
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics, Inc (NASDAQ: YMAB) Shares fell 18.6% to $ 33.95 in pre-market after the company reported receiving a denial of filing letter from the FDA regarding the biologics license application for the omburtamab for the treatment of patients with neuroblastoma.
- Artelo Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARTL) fell 13.8% to $ 0.94 on the pre-market after surging more than 26% on Monday. Artelo Biosciences last week received approval from the UK Ethics Committee to begin its Phase I / II study on ART27.13.
- Surgalign Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRGA) Shares fell 13.1% to $ 1.60 pre-trade. Surgalign Holdings last week announced an agreement to acquire Holo Surgical and its digital surgery platform ARAI for $ 30 million in cash plus 6.25 million common shares.
- Greenpro Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: GRNQ) Shares fell 12.4% to $ 1.63 pre-trade. Shares of Greenpro Capital jumped more than 70% on Monday after the company announced plans to incubate a satellite communications business.
- Pacific Drilling SA (NYSE: PACD) fell 11.9% to $ 0.26 on the pre-market after rising 5% on Monday.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ: INPX) fell 7.3% to $ 1.14 in pre-trade. Inpixon yesterday announced plans to buy Nanotron for $ 8.7 million.
- Logitech International SA (NASDAQ: LOGI) fell 7% to $ 75.10 in pre-trade. Logitech is expected to release its quarterly results on October 19.
- LM Funding America, Inc. (NASDAQ: LMFA) fell 6.2% to $ 0.5620 in pre-trade after falling around 8% on Monday.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (NASDAQ: KOS) fell 6.2% to $ 1.05 on the pre-market after gaining 9% on Monday. Kosmos Energy recently announced the closure of a $ 200 million facility in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAGX) fell 6.1% to $ 0.2911 pre-trade. Jaguar Health recently signed an agreement for a non-dilutive financing transaction involving the sale of royalty rights related to the future Mytesi revenue stream.
- PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund (NYSE: PDI) fell 5.8% to $ 24.35 in pre-trade after the company announced a public offering of 3 million common shares.
- Zealand Pharma A / S (NASDAQ: ZEAL) was down 5.4% to $ 42.56 on pre-market after rising more than 7% on Monday.
- Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU) fell 5.4% to $ 62.16 in pre-trade.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.