Although Nuno Espirito Santo declared during his press conference on Friday this new signing Fernando Marçal (£ 5.0million) needed time to adjust to Wolves’ style of play, the manager started it at left-back anyway.
With Matt Doherty (£ 6.0m) having left the club for Spurs, Adama traore (£ 6.5million) was handed the full-back position across the pitch, rather than Buur, 22.
The recently reclassified FPL midfielder is also on the Wolves bench Diogo Jota (£ 6.5million), beaten to one place in the top three by Daniel Podence (£ 5.5m) and Pedro Neto (£ 5.5million).
The two large men flank Raul jimenez (£ 8.5million) entering Gameweek 1 with an 18.5% global stake.
John Egan (£ 5.0m) and John Lundstram (£ 5.5million) are Sheffield United’s hottest assets for tonight’s game, occupying 16.6% and 12.7% of the squads respectively.
Both are part of the Blades’ starting lineup, which also includes Jack O’Connell (£ 5.0million), who has missed every preseason game, while the summer’s top scorer Billy Sharp (£ 6.0 million) Oli McBurnie (6,0 M £).
Wolverhampton Wanderers XI (3-4-3): Patrício; Saïss, Coady, Boly; Marçal, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Traoré; Podence, Jiménez, Neto.
Sheffield United XI (3-5-2): Ramsdale; O’Connell, Egan, Basham; Stevens, Fleck, Norwood, Lundstram, Baldock; McBurnie, Sharp.
Best players by position:
Become a member and get unlimited access to our data and articlesFull year subscriptions are now available at a price of 17,50 £. Monthly subscriptions also cost only 2,99 £.
Register now to get the following:
- Track your transfer strategies using the fully interactive Season Ticker.
- Get projections for each Premier League player provided by the Evaluate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to guide your selections and transfers.
- Access over 150 member exclusive items throughout the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-based statistics tables specially designed for Fantasy Football managers.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom stat tables from over 100 OPTA player and team stats.
- Take advantage of our brand new Flat-Track Bully feature which introduces an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heat maps and data about each player’s expected goals.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze players head to head.
ALREADY USER? CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW TO SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO CREATE A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT