Around 1,700 people may have frequented the restaurant during those days and TPH is advising the public of the possible exposure to COVID-19.
The department said that through contact tracing, health officials had already followed up on all known close contacts and those people had been told to self-isolate for 14 days and get tested.
“If you were at the Yonge Street warehouse between September 10 and 17 but were not contacted by TPH, you are not identified as a close contact. You are considered low risk, ”said a statement released on Saturday.
They took note of anyone who was there during this time to watch for their symptoms.
On Sunday, the agency said three employees at Regulars Bar – located at 668 King St. W. – have also tested positive in the past few days.
The potential exposure period is September 13-22 and the ministry estimates that some 600 people may have been at the bar during that time.
“TPH has followed up on all known close contacts. Close contacts were asked to self-isolate for 14 days and get tested, ”health officials said in a statement.
As a precaution, anyone who has visited this bar during this time is asked to monitor themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days after their visit.