Content of the article
The Saskatchewan Health Authority (SHA) is warning the public that a person visited two businesses in Yorkton and two businesses in Regina when they were likely infected with COVID-19.
The individual visited a Yorkton Walmart four times in eight days and a giant tiger once. They also visited a Regina Walmart and Safeway. The dates and times of the visits are indicated below.
Walmart, 240 chemin Hamilton
• September 14, 2020, 9:10 am to 10:30 am
• September 16, 2020, from 9:10 am to 9:40 am
• September 18, 2020, from 9:10 a.m. to 9:50 a.m.
• September 22, 2020, from 9:15 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Giant Tiger, # 30-146 Broadway Street E.
• September 17, 2020, from 9:15 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
Walmart, 2150, promenade Prince of Wales
• September 19, 2020, from 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Safeway, 2931 13th Ave.
• September 24, 2020, from 10:30 am to 11:00 am
Public health officials are advising people who were at these locations on specified dates during specified times to self-monitor for 14 days, and if they have had or are developing symptoms of COVID-19, self-monitor. isolate immediately and call HealthLine 811 to arrange for testing. The SHA notes that individuals can develop symptoms two to 14 days after exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.