Prince Harry and Meghan Markle “touted behind-the-scenes footage of decision to leave Britain”

0
35


|

Harry and Meghan could create a Netflix documentary with sensational home footage recorded as they left the royal family, it was claimed last night.

The couple reportedly told the bosses of the US streaming giant of the wealth of homemade material before signing a deal earlier this month, worth $ 100million (£ 77.9million), have declared insiders.

Their representatives are believed to have featured the footage, including personal videos recorded as they retired from royal life, in negotiations with Netflix.

The claim was made after the couple denied reports that they had agreed to do a flying reality show for Netflix.

There are suggestions that the couple realized that if they were to make their own “worthy” documentaries and still receive a hefty price tag from Netflix, they needed another project that could deliver more commercial value.

Harry and Meghan (pictured) could create a Netflix documentary with sensational home footage recorded as they left the royal family, it was claimed last night.

US election intervention by Sussexes ‘violated’ terms of ‘Megxit’ deal with Queen, senior aides say

The American election intervention of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle “violated” the terms of the “Megxit” agreement that the couple concluded with the queen, according to senior royal collaborators.

Their comments could further jeopardize their ties to the monarchy, with sources claiming senior courtiers are discussing how to move the London royal family further away from the couple.

In their post, Harry and Meghan called on US voters to “reject hate speech, disinformation and online negativity” in “the most important election of our lives”.

Their comments, which came in a Time 100 video to accompany the publication of this year’s Most Influential People List, have been widely interpreted as a blow to U.S. President Donald Trump. The list does not include the royal couple.

Members of the royal family are supposed to be politically neutral and, under the Sandringham deal – agreed in March when the two stepped down from royal duties – the Sussexes have sworn that “everything they do will respect values of His Majesty ”.

However, according to the Sunday Times, royal aides said the couple’s comments last week broke their promise at the start of the year.

‘The [royal] family are all wringing their hands, wondering: where is this going and does it respect the accord to uphold the queen’s values? The feeling is that this is a violation of the agreement, ”a source told the newspaper.

But home video footage of their abrupt departure from the royal fold could prove explosive if both men reveal their disillusionment with life in the monarchy.

There is also speculation that the footage could cover the introduction of their son Archie to the family.

Insiders said any such material would provide a unique glimpse into their lives and likely do very well with audiences.

It is not clear whether such a program would be presented by the duo or supplemented by interviews with them.

Harry, 36, and Meghan, 39, are already known to develop an ‘innovative nature documentary series’ and an animated series on ‘inspiring women’ through their deal with Netflix.

They have also been associated with potential emissions on the environment and poverty.

Yesterday Harry and Meghan denied reports they were going to create their own flying reality TV series for the streaming company.

While a spokesperson for the Sussexes denied appearing on a “reality show,” the suggestion that they could personally appear in a documentary series made by their new production company had not been ruled out.

It came after The Sun announced that they would be using their first year film in America for the documentary.

He added that they would be followed for three months.

According to a source, Netflix wanted “their book of flesh” as part of the deal. They added that the program would be “very tasteful” and show people all of the couple’s charitable work.

Royal sources had expressed “real concern” if claims about the “on-the-fly” nature of the program were true. Harry had given his grandmother, the Queen, assurances earlier this year that the work he and Meghan planned to undertake would not embarrass the family or nudely trade their royal ties.

There has been speculation whether the couple’s lucrative deal with the American media company would see them appear on camera.

Harry and Meghan have started their own production company and have started hiring staff.

Harry and Meghan (pictured with William and Kate last year) yesterday denied reports they were going to make their own flying reality series for the streaming company

Harry and Meghan (pictured with William and Kate last year) yesterday denied reports they were going to make their own flying reality series for the streaming company

While a spokesperson for the Sussexes (pictured here with his son Archie) denied appearing on a 'reality show', the suggestion that they could personally be featured in a documentary series produced by their new production company had not been ruled out.

While a spokesperson for the Sussexes (pictured here with his son Archie) has denied appearing on a ‘reality show’, the suggestion that they could personally appear in a documentary series produced by their new production company did had not been ruled out.

It comes about six months after they left Britain and retired from the royal family with the intention of becoming financially independent.

They reportedly spent $ 15million (£ 11.7million) on a mansion in California’s Santa Barbara celebrity district in June, on a mortgage of $ 10million (£ 7.8million).

At the time of Netflix’s announcement, Harry and Meghan had said, “Through our work with diverse communities and their environments, to shed light on people and causes around the world, we will focus on creating content that informs but also gives hope. ‘

A Netflix spokesperson said, “The couple already have several projects in the works, including an innovative nature documentary series and an animated series that celebrates inspiring women, but we are not disclosing any programming at this time. “

Buckingham Palace braces for more revelations of Princes William and Harry’s relationship as explosive revealing book promises to shed new light on the Megxit Sandringham summit

Buckingham Palace braces for more explosive revelations with the publication of a revealing book promising to reveal the truth behind the events at the Sandringham summit.

The infamous summit, which was attended by the Queen, Prince Harry, Prince William and Prince Charles, took place in January and saw the royal family denounce details of Megxit.

Now a new book promises to uncover the events of the talks and reveal the truth about Harry and William’s relationship.

Battle of Brothers: William, Harry and the Inside Story of a Family in Tumult is written by British historian Robert Lacey, whose previous work has included biographies of the Queen, Sir Walter Raleigh and Eileen Ford.

In addition to his work as an author, he is also known for his advice on Netflix’s hit royal series, The Crown.

The book will give an “inside look” on the relationship of the princes, from childhood to the present day.

New book promises to uncover the events of the Sandringham talks and reveal the truth about Harry and William’s relationship

Battle of Brothers: William, Harry and the Inside Story of a Family in Tumult is written by British historian Robert Lacey

Battle of Brothers: William, Harry and the Inside Story of a Family in Tumult is written by British historian Robert Lacey

This will apparently reveal the details of William’s fears regarding the speed of Harry and Meghan Markle’s relationship, as well as his feelings about Megxit, which saw the Sussexes leave the Royal Family.

The book is also expected to include the Queen’s ‘angry’ response to Harry and Meghan’s decision.

It will be released on October 15.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here