- City of Grande Prairie: 88 cases (18 active, 68 cured, two deaths)
- Grande Prairie County: 43 cases (2 active, 41 cured)
- MD from Greenview: 12 cases (11 cured, one death)
- Birch Hills County: three cases (all recovered)
- Spirit River MD: eight cases (five active, three cured)
- Smoky River DM: 74 cases (one active, 63 cured, ten deaths)
- Big Lakes County: 48 cases (43 cured, five deaths)
- Lesser Slave River DM: Seven cases (two active, five cured)
- MD of Peace: 12 cases (one active, 11 recovered)
- Fairview MD: 11 cases (nine active, two cured)
- Clear Hills County: 58 cases (23 active, 34 cured, one death)
- Northern Sunrise County: Six cases (all recovered)
- Northern Lights County: 19 cases (two active, 17 recovered)
- Mackenzie County: 315 cases (68 active, 237 cured, 10 deaths)
There are now 1,415 active cases in Alberta for 12,653 recoveries. No new deaths were reported on Wednesday, keeping the death toll in the province at 242.
Hospitalizations in the province stand at 46, with nine of those people in intensive care. In the northern zone, eight people are in hospital without anyone in intensive care due to COVID-19.
The provincial lab processed 9,547 tests on Wednesday, bringing the total number of tests performed to 994,289 out of 785,664 Albertans. In the North Zone, 69,402 people were tested, an increase of 784 on Wednesday.