Makeup guru and influencer Ethanisupreme dead at 17

0
113


Influencer Ethan Peters, better known as Ethanisupreme, has died at the age of 17.

News of Peters’ death was confirmed to Fox News by his father, Gerald.

Although there is no “official decision,” the elder Peters is certain the death was from a drug overdose, having found him in his bedroom this morning around 11 am.

BELGIAN ACTRESS, SINGER ANNIE CORDY DEAD AT 92

“The culture of cancellation that we find ourselves [sic.] weighed heavily on his heart. He wanted nothing more than to inspire, make people laugh and push the boundaries of what is acceptable in our world for all young people, ”said Gerald. He was a kind soul, who accepted everyone as he was. ”

Gerald Peters shared that he spoke with Peters around 10 p.m. the night before.

Ava Louise, best friend and Instagram personality, a member of the online beauty community, also paid tribute to Peters on Instagram.

In her post, Louise shared a photo of herself with Peters, both posing in swimsuits.

YOUTUBE STAR LLOYD CAFE CADENA DEAD AT 26

“This is my best friend in the whole world here. He was the only person I spoke to for months. I was on my own and I was struggling and Ethan inspired me again, ”she began, explaining that the photo was taken just two weeks ago. when Peters flew to Rutgers to celebrate his birthday. “We had our last FaceTime call last night and I’m so sorry I interrupted. I can not breathe. This is the worst pain I have ever felt. [I’ve] lost friends but never a best friend. ”

Louise praised the makeup guru for seeing her through the ‘lows’ and celebrating the ‘highs’.

“He was so much more than what you’ve all seen online. Her amazing parents were parents to me when mine weren’t the best so please respect their privacy at this time, ”she urged. “Ethan f – king Peters, I’m gunna [sic.] make sure [your] your inheritance was destined for so many things, the smartest teenager I know. Hope there is life after death and you doing some wild shit up there, I really do. ”

Although Gerald is not sure which drugs caused the overdose, Louise said on Twitter that it was a relatively low dose of Percocet.

“Ethan had an addiction and the addiction shouldn’t be shameful. I’m openly discussing her cause of death to save the next child from a perc, ”she said in another tweet. “He was so bright and so smart. He needed to live. He was more than his demons and you all owe it. Please get help. Call 1-800-662-4357.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The influencer also addressed the recent controversy surrounding Peters, explaining that it was the result of “drug-induced mania”.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here