This edition – which presents artists, researchers, business leaders and other experts from France and the United States – offers a multidisciplinary program of more than ten virtual events including:
- A Franco-American dialogue on the ethical management of artificial intelligence
- Transformative “French Tech” communities in the Southeastern United States
- Global vaccine disruption: ensuring equitable access in the COVID-19 era
- Transatlantic Trade Trends Webinar Series Organized by French Foreign Trade Advisors for the Southeast United States
- Creation and creativity between humans and machines
- Business opportunities in the game and film industries in France and Georgia
- New MississippiS: Some Stories About Contemporary Ecologies
- Impact on the Future Healthcare Landscape: Discussion with Dr. Bruce Lavin, Chief Medical Officer of BioSerenity
- An exchange between the executive directors of the contemporary art museums of Atlanta and Toulouse
- Educational series: Teaching students about humanitarian work in the French-speaking world
Discover all the events on our website: http://france-atlanta.org/
See you soon !
Created in 2010 by the Consulate General of France in Atlanta and the Georgia Institute of Technology, France-Atlanta is an annual series of events focused on innovation and intended to promote Franco-American cooperation in the fields of culture, science, business and humanitarian affairs.