Information on today’s Amazon quiz
- Amazon Quiz Prize of the Day: OnePlus 8 Pro
- Amazon quiz date: September 6, 2020
- Amazon quiz time: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Date of declaration of the list of winners: to be announced
Amazon quiz contest of the day – September 6, 2020
Question 1. Gaurav Khanna, winner of the Dronacharya Prize, is the head coach of which Indian team which has achieved glorious feats in recent years?
Answer 1: Para-badminton
Question 2. Ashok Lavasa, who has been appointed new Vice President of the Asian Development Bank, previously held which of the following positions?
Answer 2: Commissioner of Elections
Question 3. Which zoo became the second Indian zoo to house the African cheetah, the fastest land animal?
Answer 3: Mysuru Zoo
Question 4. Which organization recently announced that it would deploy “Ninja drones” for surveillance and security purposes?
Answer 4: Indian Railways
Question 5. Bayern Munich won the Champions League final by beating which of these teams?
Answer 5: Paris-Saint Germain
How do I play the Amazon Quiz daily?
- Download the Amazon India app from Google Play Stores or Android app
- Sign up or login to your Amazon account
- Once logged in you can view the banner from the app home page, click on Amazon Quiz for today.
- Now just start playing the Amazon quiz contest.
What are your chances of winning the Amazon quiz for September 6, 2020?
There is a good chance that you will win the quiz because the first criterion is to get all the correct answers in the quiz. It all depends on the number of eligible entries that correctly answer all the questions.
Eligible entries are those that meet the eligibility criteria described in the mobile application and follow the steps outlined in the “Contest Details and How to Enter” section. Don’t forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Posted by: Deeksha Sharma