- Perceptron, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRCP) Shares rose 66.4% to $ 6.80 in pre-trade after the company agreed to be acquired by Atlas Copco for $ 7 per share. Perceptron also released fourth quarter RESULTS.
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: OXBR) rose 40.2% to $ 1.50 pre-trade after gaining 7% on Friday.
- Urban One, Inc. (NASDAQ: UONE) Shares rose 37.2% to $ 9.00 on the pre-market after surging more than 71% on Friday.
- Genfit SA (NASDAQ: GNFT) rose 31.3% to $ 5.50 pre-trade. Genfit announced on Friday the first patient visit for ELATIVE, its global, pivotal Phase 3 study evaluating the efficacy and safety of elafibranor in primary biliary cholangitis, or PBC.
- Broadway Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BYFC) rose 30.3% to $ 2.71 in pre-trade after climbing more than 44% on Friday.
- Groupe Just Energy Inc. (NYSE: JE) rose 28.3% to $ 0.4540 on pre-trade after falling around 37% on Friday. Just Energy Group recently announced an update for the close of its plan deal.
- FSD Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: HUGE) rose 19.3% to $ 3.20 in pre-market after the company launched a Phase 2 clinical trial to evaluate FSD201 for the treatment of hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACOR) rose 17.1% to $ 0.72 pre-trade after gaining 30% on Friday. Acorda Therapeutics recently announced a common share offering of 158.4 million shares by selling shareholders.
- Globus Maritime Limited (NASDAQ: GLBS) rose 16.9% to $ 0.1310 pre-trade after the company’s quarterly earnings release.
- Forum Merger II Company (NASDAQ: FMCI) Shares were up 14.4% to $ 25.50 on pre-market after climbing 13% on Friday.
- WPX Energy, Inc. (NYSE: WPX) rose 12.6% to $ 5.00 in pre-trade. Devon Energy and WPX Energy are in talks for a merger which is expected to close this week, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPDN) rose 12.1% to $ 1.39 pre-trade after gaining more than 49% on Friday.
- Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. (NYSE: CLF) rose 10.2% to $ 6.48 in pre-trade after the company said it would acquire the U.S. operations of ArcelorMittal for $ 1.4 billion.
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SHLL) Shares rose 9.6% to $ 48.68 pre-trade. Tortoise Acquisition is about to complete its merger with Hyliion.
- HSBC Holdings plc (NYSE: HSBC) rose 9.3% to $ 19.79 in pre-trade after Ping An Insurance (Group) raised its stake in HSBC Holdings.
- ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) rose 9.1% to $ 13.20 in pre-trade after Cleveland-Cliffs Inc announced plans to buy ArcelorMittal’s U.S. operations for $ 1.4 billion.
- Diageo plc (NYSE: DEO) rose 5.6% to $ 136.70 in pre-trade. Diageo forecasts an improvement in its activity from July to December from the first six months of the year.
- Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO) rose 5.6% to $ 19.99 in pre-negotiation after the company was named as a successful bidder in Remington’s Chapter 11 auction process. The company will acquire certain assets from Remington for $ 81.4 million.
- Tesla, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) rose 5.1% to $ 428.25 in pre-commercialization after the company signed a 5-year agreement with Piedmont Lithium to receive high purity lithium ore.
- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) rose 5% to $ 97.86 pre-trade after fourth quarter results.
- MobileIron, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOBL) rose 4.7% to $ 6.95 in pre-trade after the company agreed to be acquired by Ivanti for $ 872 million in cash.
- Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: UBER) rose 4.4% to $ 35.98 in pre-trade after the company won a court ruling clearing its London business.
- Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ: PLUG) rose 4.2% to $ 12.13 pre-trade. Plug Power last week signed a memorandum of understanding with Linde for the demonstration of fuel cell road vehicles.
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: CALM) rose 3% to $ 40.10 pre-trade after the company reported better than expected first quarter results.
Find out what is happening in the current market and ask all your questions for Benzinga pre-market preparation.
Check Out These Big Stock Winners and Losers
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INO) Shares of (NASDAQ: INO) fell 34.6% to $ 11.08 pre-market, as company reported partial clinical FDA suspension for Phase 2/3 trial of the COVID-19 INO-4800 vaccine candidate.
- Esteive Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AQST) fell 31.7% to $ 5.20 in pre-market after company received full response letter from FDA for Libervant ™ (diazepam) Buccal Film for Seizure Cluster Management .
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBAT) fell 23.3% to $ 1.88 in pre-trade. Shares of CBAK Energy Technology jumped more than 81% on Friday amid volatility in the global EV space this week following the Tesla Battery Day event and California projects phase out petrol cars from 2035.
- Polar Power, Inc. (NASDAQ: POLA) fell 16.1% to $ 2.60 on pre-market after falling 16% on Friday.
- Sunworks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNW) fell 14.8% to $ 1.78 in pre-trade. Sunworks shares fell roughly 47% on Friday, ending Thursday’s strength as the stock rose sharply in recent sessions amid a dynamic backdrop in the electric vehicle / fuel cell sector.
- SG Blocks, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGBX) Shares fell 14.7% to $ 1.85 on pre-market after jumping 43% on Friday. The Lind Global Macro Fund announced a 5.2% stake in the company.
- Senmiao Technology Limited (NASDAQ: AIHS) fell 11.7% to $ 0.66 pre-trade after rising 10% on Friday.
- Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPTT) Shares fell 11.4% to $ 0.9305 pre-trade. Ocean Power Technologies announced last week an agreement with Aspire Capital to sell up to $ 12.5 million of common stock.
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPI) fell 9.4% to $ 9.05 in pre-trade. SPI Energy shares fell 24% on Friday, disengaging from the strong momentum of recent days after the company announced the creation of a new electric vehicle subsidiary.
- Tellurian Inc. (NASDAQ: TELL) fell 5.7% to $ 0.67 in pre-trade.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.