- Aga Khan Museum
- Tour CN
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Aquarium Ripley du Canada
- Toronto Zoo
- Toronto beaches and most pools and wading pools
- The Toronto Islands are open to the public
Food and alcohol
- Some beer stores will operate on statutory holidays (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Some grocery stores will open with reduced hours
- Bramalea City Center (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Dufferin Mall (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Toronto Eaton Center (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Downtown Erin Mills (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Fairview Mall (11 h à 19 h)
- Promenade Mall (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Downtown Scarborough (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Sherway Gardens (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Boutiques at Don Mills (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Square One (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Vaughan Mills Mall (11 h à 18 h)
- Yorkdale Mall (11 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- All LCBO stores
- Government buildings
- Toronto Public Libraries
- Saint-Laurent market
Transit and road closures
TTC routes will operate on a Sunday schedule starting at 6 a.m. GO Transit will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Road closures for ActiveTO will remain in place until 11 p.m. Monday. Residents will only be able to access the following routes by bicycle or on foot. Parking nearby is limited:
- Lake Shore Boulevard West (eastbound lanes only) from Windermere Avenue to Stadium Road.
- Lake Shore Boulevard East (eastbound lanes only) from Leslie just south of Woodbine Avenue (Kew Beach Avenue).
- Bayview Avenue from Front Street East to Rosedale Valley Road and River Street from Gerrard Street East to Bayview Avenue.