Tory Lanez resurfaces for the first time since stallion Megan Thee incident in bizarre new video

0
114


Tory Lanez has gone totally MIA since his incident with Megan Thee Stallion. He has been inactive on social media and appears to be dodging all inquiries about what happened between them.

Amid speculation that he had been deported to his native Canada, a video emerged of the “Broke In A Minute” rapper watching “off” at a restaurant in Florida.

(LR) Tory Lanez and Megan Thee Stallion | Roy Rochlin / Getty Images North America; Erik Voake / Getty Images North America

Tory Lanez video shows him acting weird

On Tuesday, August 4, entertainment website The Neighborhood Talk posted a video of Tory Lanez acting erratically at a McDonald’s in Orlando, Florida. He is seen talking to someone sitting on the restaurant floor before jumping up and down and quickly walking away. A source told the outlet that Tory Lanez allegedly spoke to a homeless man, but the nature of the reported conversation is unclear.

In the comments section, fans couldn’t help but comment on how strange the video was. “Something’s wrong,” one fan wrote while another wondered, “What the fuck is he doing? Are you trying to steal?

The video came a day after reports claimed the “Say It” rapper had been deported from the United States. Of these rumors, a source told The Neighborhood Talk: “Obviously Tory has not been kicked out and is going into quarantine with his family. This is a perfect example of the spread of false information regarding this case, its location and its character. He’s in a good mood and can’t wait for the truth to be revealed that night and wishes all the best for Meg.

RELATED: Tory Lanez’s past comments on his use of firearms resurface after alleged shooting of stallion Megan Thee

Tory Lanez accused of shooting Megan Thee Stallion

Sources told TMZ and Page Six that Tory Lanez allegedly shot Megan Thee Stallion when they got into a fight after leaving a party on July 12. Megan Thee Stallion admitted on Instagram that she was shot by someone with intent to cause harm. However, she did not name Tory Lanez as the assailant.

Law enforcement officials have reportedly opened an investigation based on his complaint, but TMZ reports that the lack of witnesses made it difficult to file an assault lawsuit against Tory Lanez.

RELATED: Megan Thee Stallion Appeared To Be Irritated With Tory Lanez In Video Before She Shooted On Him

Megan Thee Stallion Focuses On Her Recovery

Like Tory Lanez, Megan Thee Stallion also limited her social media activity and generally avoided talking about the incident. But she said online that she is on the road to recovery and can’t wait to get back to her regular routine.

“I’m not the type of person who can stay on the ground for long,” she told Variety in an interview published Aug. 5. “I don’t like to be sad or stay in a dark place, because I know it could be the worst thing that can happen, but pain and bad things don’t last long.

“I just want you to know that b * tch is alive and well and strong like f * ck and ready to go back to my regular lineup,” she added in a recent Instagram Live.

RELATED: Megan Thee Stallion Says She Has New Boyfriend After Being Courted By A Series Of Celebrities



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here