The province announced another new case of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the total active cases in Nova Scotia to six.
The new case identified Wednesday is in the central area. Public health is investigating.
One person is currently hospitalized with the virus.
The number of COVID-19 cases is still low inside the Atlantic bubble:
- New Brunswick has no new cases, with six active cases as of Thursday.
- Newfoundland and Labrador had no new cases, with two active cases on Thursday.
- Prince Edward Island had three new cases, with four active cases as of Wednesday.
Nova Scotia has had 1,077 positive cases of the virus and 64 deaths.
The microbiology laboratory at QEII Health Sciences Center performed 575 tests on Wednesday.
List of symptoms
People with one or more of the following COVID-19 symptoms are encouraged to visit the 811 website:
- Fever (chills, sweating).
- Cough or worsening of a previous cough.
- Sore throat.
- Shortness of breath.
- Muscle aches.
- Nasal congestion / runny nose.
- Unusual fatigue.
- Loss of smell or taste.
- Red, purple, or bluish lesions on the feet, toes, or fingers that have no clear cause.
MORE TOP STORIES: