Meanwhile, in Stoke-on-Trent, there have been 1,699 cases of Covid-19 in the city since the daily figures were first announced in March.
But there have been no new deaths at any of the local hospitals and across the UK.
If you’re looking for local news we’ve got you covered with our free email newsletter – sign up in the box at the top of this story or click here
Nationally, there have been 1,715 more cases across the UK, bringing the total number of positive cases to 334,467 since March. Of these, 41,499 died within 28 days of testing positive.
Confirmed cases of coronavirus as of August 30:
Top stories sur StokeonTrentLive
Deaths with Covid-19 in local hospital trusts
- Hôpitaux universitaires de North Midlands NHS Trust (Royal Stoke University Hospital and County Hospital): 355
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust (Harplands Hospital): 6
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (Haywood Hospital, Leek Moorlands Hospital, Bradwell Hospital, Cheadle Hospital et plus): 12
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (including Leighton Hospital in Crewe): 213
- East Cheshire NHS Trust (Congleton War Memorial Hospital et Macclesfield District General Hospital): 146