Christchurch gunman says he will not speak at sentencing hearing | World news

0
86


Over a three-day period, 91 of his victims read statements to him in court. But the terrorist who attacked two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand – killing dozens of praying Muslim worshipers – told a judge on Wednesday that he would not go to court himself.There had been fears that the Australian man would use the sentencing hearing as a platform to broadcast his anti-Islamic and extremist views. Brenton Tarrant, 29, a so-called white supremacist, live streamed his massacre at both mosques on Facebook and posted an extremist manifesto.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here