Pointe-à-Pitre and Fort-de-France will thus be linked to the two Air France hubs, offering customers connection opportunities across the entire short, medium and long-haul network of the company.
Flight schedule from December 21, 2020
- To / from Pointe-à-Pitre (Guadeloupe): 21 weekly direct flights:
- 17 weekly direct flights to Paris-Orly
- 4 weekly direct flights to Paris-Charles de Gaulle on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- To / from Fort-de-France (Martinique): 19 direct flights per week:
- 16 weekly direct flights to Paris-Orly
- 3 weekly direct flights to Paris-Charles de Gaulle on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays
Flights will be operated by Boeing 777 equipped with Business, Premium Economy and Economy cabins.
Tickets can already be reserved at all Air France points of sale including www.airfrance.com. Under its commercial policy, Air France currently offers tickets that can be changed free of charge, regardless of the fare chosen.