- Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRB) rose 189% to $ 13.39 pre-market after the company announced the results of its SER-109 Phase 3 ECOSPOR III study in recurrent C. difficile infection reached the main criterion.
- Trevena, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRVN) Stocks rose 79% to $ 4.26 pre-trade.
- Eton Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ETON) rose 38.6% to $ 9.20 pre-trade. The FDA would vote on the NDA filed by Bausch Health Companies for EM-100, an investigational therapy for allergic conjunctivitis. The company had licensed this preservative-free ophthalmic solution to Eton Pharmaceuticals.
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (NYSE: TAT) rose 35.5% to $ 0.4597 in pre-trade. On Friday, TransAtlantic Petroleum entered into a merger agreement and plan and a loan and guarantee agreement.
- Highway Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: HIHO) rose 25% to $ 3.74 in pre-trade. Highway Holdings earlier this month announced a delay in reporting FY20 results due to the coronavirus.
- OpGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPGN) rose 23.8% to $ 4.17 pre-trade. OpGen said it is co-marketing the COVID-19 antibody test kit offered by Menarini Silicon Biosystems.
- Usio, Inc (NASDAQ: USIO) rose 22.5% to $ 3.48 in pre-trade. Usio is expected to release its second quarter results on August 14.
- Majesco (NASDAQ: MJCO) rose 22.2% to $ 16.00 pre-trade after the company agreed to be acquired by Thoma Bravo. Majesco shareholders will receive $ 16 per share in cash.
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) rose 16.4% to $ 5.10 on the pre-market after falling 14% on Friday.
- Ideanomics, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDEX) Shares were up 16% to $ 1.89 pre-trade.
- Laboratoires Hancock Jaffe, Inc. (NASDAQ: HJLI) rose 15.8% to $ 0.42 on pre-market after jumping more than 11% on Friday.
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN) rose 13% to $ 3.24 pre-trade.
- Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. IV (NASDAQ: HCAC) rose 12.2% to $ 12.49 pre-trade.
- Inpixon (NASDAQ: INPX) rose 12.2% to $ 1.56 in pre-release following the FCC approval report of the company’s ultra-broadband module.
- Riot Blockchain, Inc. (NASDAQ: RIOT) rose 11.4% to $ 4.20 pre-trade after falling more than 11% on Friday.
- Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DSS) rose 9.7% to $ 10.31 on pre-trade after gaining more than 7% on Friday.
- DouYu International Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: DOYU) rose 9.4% to $ 16.70 in pre-trade after the company’s second quarter earnings release.
- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: FENC) rose 8.5% to $ 9.77 in pre-market ahead of the expected FDA decision on the pedmark for cisplatin-induced hearing loss.
- Willis Towers Watson Limited Company (NYSE: WLTW) was up 7.2% to $ 213.82 in pre-trade.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) rose 7% to $ 0.5875 pre-trade. Shares of Nxt-ID fell 20% on Friday after the company said it received a Nasdaq letter of determination that the company had not regained compliance with the minimum purchase price requirement of $ 1 .
- Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN) rose 6% to $ 1.95 pre-trade. Lipocin, last week, reported a loss of $ 0.13 per share in the second quarter.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: ADMP) rose 6% to $ 1.25 pre-trade. Adamis Pharmaceuticals last week said it had regained compliance with the NASDAQ minimum bid price requirement.
- Verona Pharma plc (NASDAQ: VRNA) rose 6% to $ 8.30 in pre-market trading after Canaccord Genuity began hedging the company’s shares with a buy rating and announced a price target of $ 17.
- Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) rose 5.6% to $ 39.25 pre-trade. Twitter is in talks with China’s ByteDance Ltd. for a possible merger with TikTok in the United States, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Schrodinger, Inc. (NASDAQ: SDGR) rose 5.3% to $ 74.94 pre-trade after the company reported better-than-expected second quarter results.
- Information Services Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: III) rose 3.3% to $ 2.19 pre-trade after the company reported better-than-expected second quarter results.
Find out what is happening in the current market and ask all your questions for Benzinga pre-market preparation.
Check Out These Big Stock Winners and Losers
- Compagnie Eastman Kodak (NYSE: KODK) fell 44.2% to $ 8.30 in pre-trade. The federal government is suspending a $ 765 million loan to Eastman Kodak for its foray into generic drug manufacturing until the company is cleared of insider trading allegations.
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (NASDAQ: KZIA) fell 14% to $ 5.51 in pre-trade. Shares of Kazia Therapeutics jumped more than 50% on Friday after the FDA granted paxalisib a rare pediatric disease designation for diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma.
- iFresh Inc. (NASDAQ: IFMK) fell 11.4% to $ 0.9655 in pre-trade. IFresh on Friday reached an agreement with shareholders Zhang Fei, Liu Meng and Jiuxiang Blue Sky to sell a 100% stake in Jiuxiang Blue Sky for ~ 5.04 million common shares.
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZN) fell 10.4% to $ 0.38 in pre-trade.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNM) fell 9.5% to $ 0.3849 in pre-trade after the company announced a $ 500 million crossover offer on Friday.
- Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA) fell 8.5% to $ 48.40 in pre-trade. Natera on Friday filed a further complaint against ArcherDX for patent infringement.
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (NYSE: AMBO) Shares fell 8.3% to $ 2.79 pre-trade. Ambow Education shares gained 13% on Friday after the company announced the launch of Huanyujun Education Hub, a next-generation online-offline education SaaS platform.
- ADiTx Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTX) fell 7.6% to $ 5.40 on the pre-market after falling 23% on Friday. ADiTx Therapeutics last week announced the introduction of AditxtScore for COVID-19 and announced the completion of validation studies by the Stanford Blood Center.
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: WLL) fell 7% to $ 0.84 in pre-trade.
- Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISSC) fell 7% to $ 6.25 pre-trade after surging more than 12% on Friday. Innovative Solutions and Support published optimistic results last week.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVCT) fell 6.8% to $ 7.31 in pre-trade. American Virtual Cloud Technologies, last week, announced its intention to acquire Kandy Communications Business from Ribbon.
- Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS) fell 5.6% to $ 2.51 on pre-trade after gaining more than 7% on Friday.
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.