Travis Scott Cactus Jack Hand Sanitizer, Face Mask, SafeTouch

0
249


Everyone needs their own mask these days. Since this is a necessity for health, you might as well look for the most fashionable option, right? Luckily, Travis Scott has fans covered with his new Cactus Jack Health Pack, featuring a cotton twill face cover, American-made hand sanitizer, and a SafeTouch hygiene multi-tool.

Appropriately, all items are rendered in muted earth tones, including the embroidered Cactus Jack mask and bottle of hand sanitizer. Suitably, the disinfectant is even scented with agave, to bring out the desert theme. The text on the side of the bottle promises that it “kills 99 percent of germs … The Flame burns the other 1 percent.” ”

Finally, the SafeTouch Multifunction Tool is a special edition of the versatile antimicrobial product, with thematic patterns and prints. Apparently, the tool was “engineered by aerospace engineers” to create the perfect portable button push – great for avoiding finger contact. Watch the SafeTouch Copper Hygiene Tool promotional video below.

The Cactus Jack Health Pack is currently available on Travis Scott’s online store.

In the meantime, Scott is currently developing a full line of Cactus Jack branded products.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here