Sask. reports 6 new cases of COVID-19; 5 more recoveries

0
80


REGINA – The Government of Saskatchewan reported six new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, bringing the provincial total to 941. In a statement, the province said three of the new cases were in the southern region, one in the north, one in the central region and one in the Saskatoon region.

A case reported in the southern region on July 11 has been demoted to a negative result and removed from the total.

Of the 941 cases in total, 128 are considered active. Five more people recovered on Saturday, for a total of 798 recoveries.

Eight people are currently hospitalized. Six receive hospital care, including five in Saskatoon and one in the North. Two other people are in intensive care; one in Saskatoon and another in the southern region.

Regionally, there are 340 cases from the far north, 205 from the Saskatoon region, 123 from the north, 118 from the south, 87 from Regina and 68 from the central region.

People aged 20 to 39 represent 323 cases, while 295 are in the 40 to 59 age group, 164 in the 60 to 70 age group and 28 in the 80 age group. years and older. Another 131 cases involve people 19 years of age or younger.

Women represent 52% of cases, while men represent the remaining 48%.

A total of 15 people have died from the virus in the province.

There have been 80,329 cases of COVID-19 in Saskatchewan.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here