Bayley grew increasingly frustrated as the match progressed, and ultimately made the mistake of ending up on the right in a turnbuckle. Cross used the opening to remove a neck band from the apron. Seeing that Bayley was in trouble, Banks slipped her the “Boss” bracelet she was wearing in the ring, then distracted the referee so that Bayley could use it. The referee turned around just in time for Bayley to hit his paver and take the win.
It pays to have friends like @ SashaBanksWWE. @ ItsBayleyWWE is ALWAYS your #SmackDown #WomensChampion! #ExtremeRules pic.twitter.com/MT1GZQ6eEh
– WWE (@WWE) 19 juillet 2020
Check out the full horror show map at Extreme Rules below:
- SmackDown Team Championships (Table Match): Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura beat. The new day
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley defeats. Nikki Cross
- WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler (stipulation to be determined)
- Women’s Raw Championship: Asuka vs. Sasha Banks
- Wyatt Swamp Fight: Braun Strowman contre Bray Wyatt
- Eye for an Eye Match: Seth Rollins contre Rey Mysterio
- United States Championship: Apollo Crews vs. MVP
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.