- City of Grande Prairie: 26 cases (eight active, 18 cured)
- Grande Prairie County: 20 cases (11 active, nine cured)
- MD from Greenview: three cases (two active, one cured)
- Birch Hills County: two cases (both active)
- Saddle Hills County: One Case (Active)
- Smoky River DM: 72 cases (62 cured, ten deaths)
- Big Lakes County: 47 cases (42 cured, five deaths)
- Lesser Slave River MD: five cases (all recovered)
- MD of Peace: Six cases (all recovered)
- Managing Director of Fairview: a case (active)
- General Manager of Spirit River: a case (active)
- Clear Hills County: 23 cases (13 active, 10 cured)
- Northern Sunrise County: four cases (all recovered)
- Northern Lights County: four cases (two active, two recovered)
- Mackenzie County: 96 cases (39 active, 56 cured, one death)
There are now 1,251 active cases in Alberta, while 8,436 people have recovered. Two more deaths have been reported in the province, bringing the death toll from COVID-19 to 174.
Hospitalizations have now exceeded 100 in Alberta, rising to 102 as of July 21. Eighteen of those admitted to hospital are in intensive care.
In the North zone, 11 people are hospitalized, two of whom are in intensive care.
The province has now passed the 600,000 tests completed as of July 21, as there were now 606,465 tests processed during the pandemic, and an increase of 8,148 in the past 24 hours. 42,298 people in northern Alberta have been tested as of July 21, an increase of 1,064 people in the past two days.