FORMULA ONE is back!
After a long delay due to the coronavirus pandemic, motorsport is making a provisional comeback this week in Austria.
Defending champion Lewis Hamilton is on the verge of winning his seventh world title this season and has announced that he will race in a special black Mercedes to support the BLM movement.
When is the practice of the Austrian GP?
- The Formula 1 season will start at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
- As usual, the racing calendar will take place over three days – practice, qualifying and finally the day of the race itself.
- Training sessions 1 and 2 will take place on Friday July 3.
- The first starts at 10 a.m.BST, the second at 2 p.m.
Which TV channel is the Austrian GP connected to and can I broadcast it live?
- You can watch all the action live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage for the first training session begins at 10 a.m.
- If you want to broadcast or not have a Sky account, buy a TV pass NOW from just £ 9.99.
- The highlights of the qualifications and the big race will be broadcast on Channel 4.
JUR’LL BE SORRY
Klopp lose to Geoff Shreeves after City defeated newly crowned champions 4-0
Lionel Messi set to LEAVE Barcelona in 2021 at the end of the contract
Wilder considers Mourinho a “class act” after Spurs boss halted interview
VETT OUTTA HERE
Vettel reveals brutal snub from Ferrari who refused to offer a contract
Kepa could be offered an escape from the misery of Chelsea with a loan from Seville
Crystal Palace becomes the first Prem club to distance itself from the BLM group
Friday July 3
- Practice 1: 10 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.
- Practice 2: 2 p.m. – 3.30 p.m.
Saturday July 4
- Practice 3: 11 a.m. – noon
- Qualification: 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Sunday July 5