“Dance with the Stars” lights welcome Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews

0
100


“Dance with the Stars” host Tom Bergeron said on Twitter Monday that he will not be returning to the show this fall.

Bergeron said he was “just informed” that the show “will continue without me”.

According to Newsweek, ABC and BBC Studios released a joint statement confirming that Bergeron and Andrews had been laid off.

“Tom Bergeron will always be part of the“ Dancing with the Stars ”family. As we embark on a new creative direction, he leaves the show with our sincere thanks and our gratitude for his spirit and charm which helped make this show a success.

Erin won’t be back either, and we appreciate all that she has brought to the ballroom. Fans have tied her up since she originally competed as a candidate in 2010, and her sense of humor has become the hallmark of the series. “

Andrews joined the show in 2014 after coming in third place in the show in 2010. She is the fourth woman to co-host with Bergeron.

“Dancing with the Stars” airs Monday on NBC. The judges are Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli. Tonioli said he was coming back.

According to Newsweek, there is no release date yet for the show’s 29th season. The spring season has been canceled due to the coronavirus. The next group of candidates has not been announced.

READ MORE

Thank you for visiting PennLive. Quality local journalism has never been more important. We need your support. Not subscribed yet? Please consider support our work.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here