We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy when you are online on our site. The following describes the information collection and dissemination practices for this website.
CBR (the “website”) is owned and operated by Valnet inc. (“We” or “us”), a company incorporated under the laws of Canada, whose head office is located at 7405, route Transcanadienne, bureau 100, Saint Laurent (Québec) H4T 1Z2.
Personal data collected
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, such as your IP address, the pages you visit on our website, whether you were referred by another website and what time you accessed our website.
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), landing / exit pages, platform type, date / time stamp and number of clicks. to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements as a whole, and collect general demographic information for global use.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential for the provision of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us remember the choices you have made on our website, remember your preferences and personalize your experience on the website.
- Analysis and performance cookies: These cookies help us collect statistical and analytical use to help analyze use of the website.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with the content of certain social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media settings, the social media network will have a record of it and may display your name or ID in connection with this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: these cookies track your browsing habits and your location in order to offer you advertisements online with your interests. Please see our “advertisers” section below for more details.
If you wish to deactivate cookies, you can do so in the options of your individual browser. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use web beacons, which are small graphic files that allow us and our trusted third-party partners to track usage of your website and collect usage data, including the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, what you click on next. and other information about visiting your website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about the goods and services that you interest. If you want more information on this practice and know your choices not to use this information by these companies, click here.
We have reviewed all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
We use the following advertisers:
Links to other websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by this website.
Purpose of data collection
We use the information we collect to:
- Administer our website, including troubleshooting and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our website and improve the user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content that meets your interests;
- Analyze user usage and optimize our services.
- To ensure that our website remains secure and is not subject to any hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media functionality.
Data shared with third parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including advertising partners, may collect data relating to the use of your website, as described herein. Please see our “advertisers” section above for more details.
How your data is stored
All data collected through our website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US data protection shield.
The IP address and user agent string data of all visitors is stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All our employees, agents and partners agree to keep your data confidential.
We have reviewed the privacy policies of our partners to ensure that they comply with similar policies to ensure the security of your data.
Consent under applicable laws
We respect the transparency and consent framework of IAB Europe.
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent may hinder your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide a personalized website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on protecting personal data in the cloud. We respect all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data.
In the event that we become aware of a data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and you will inform in accordance with all applicable laws.
Access, modification and deletion of your data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have in your possession, to request the correction and / or deletion of your personal information. Please contact us at [email protected] or at the postal address indicated above, for the attention of the data compliance department.
This website does not target people under the age of 16. By visiting this website. You hereby warrant that you are 16 years of age or older or that you are visiting the website under parental supervision.
While we strive to maintain user privacy, we may disclose personal information when required by law, in which we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal proceedings in course, to a court order or to legal proceedings served on one of our sites.
Notification of changes