Person with COVID-19 who visited Blumenort dinner if the disease among the 3 new cases in Manitoba

0
64


A person with COVID-19, who went to a restaurant in Blumenort, Man., if the disease is among a total of three new cases in the province announced on Friday.The individual had symptoms when they went to JT’s Store and Diner on Penner Drive around 6 p.m. on June 10, the province wrote to the end of the afternoon press, which has announced two new COVID-19-case basis.

The two new cases, a man and a woman in the South of the area of health, have been identified late Friday afternoon, the province said.

Both people are in their 50’s.

Earlier in the day, the province announced a new case in the Winnipeg health region. Provincial data shows that the patient is a man in his 40s.

A spokesman for the province, said the public health investigation into this case is ongoing, and no further information is available at this time.

No one is currently in the hospital or intensive care with the disease, the province has written in this press release.

11 active cases

Friday case brings the number of active cases in Manitoba, 11, and 311 confirmed and probable cases since the beginning of the pandemic.

A total of 293 people have recovered. Seven deaths.

Thursday, 626 tests have been carried out, bringing Manitoba’s total to 56,317 since the beginning of February.

The province is reminding Winnipeggers that the hours of operation at the community testing of the site in the Thunderbird House on Winnipeg’s Main Street have changed.

The site is no longer open on the weekends. It will operate Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will also be closed on Monday for National Aboriginal Peoples Day.

A list of COVID-19 screening sites is available on the province of Manitoba web site.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here