An insider told Us Weekly that Prince Harry would have told his brother about his move to the United States and the challenges it entails, including security concerns as a public figure. The pair is reported to be in good condition following various disagreements earlier this year.
“And he didn’t expect to be faced with so many obstacles. “
“William advised Harry to return to London or move elsewhere, to a safer location,” the source said.
“He is concerned about the well-being and safety of his brother.”
According to the magazine, Prince Harry was also in contact with his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
The Queen “reached out to Harry to see if he was okay and offered to help if necessary.”
The insider also claimed that the Duke of Sussex had “unrealistic expectations” of life in Los Angeles.
He and his wife, Meghan Markle, would have thought of living elsewhere, but “they are staying in California for now.”
They originally moved to Canada, then moved to California, where the Duchess’ mother Doria Ragland currently lives.
READ MORE: SpaceX LIVE Launch: Watch HERE as SpaceX Launches Starlink Satellites
“It is not known who is piloting them and they have received death threats in the past, so any potential danger must be taken seriously. “
Fox News also spoke to the Los Angeles Police Department about reports of drones flying in the area.
“Reports of drone activity have become more frequent in the vicinity of the reported residence,” an LAPD insider told Fox News.
The source added that the department “cannot reveal who called the police.”
The LAPD underlined that “whether the incidents related to drones are judged or not contrary to the regulation, we consider all the confidentiality problems as serious problems”.
Fox News discovered earlier this month that the Duke and Duchess had made significant improvements to the security of their multi-million pound mansion.
The Duke and Duchess announced on January 8 that they would retire as senior members of the royal family “after many months of internal reflection and discussion”.
The couple share the news via Instagram, they write: “We have chosen to make a transition this year by starting to carve out a new progressive role within this institution.
“We intend to step back as” senior “members of the royal family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty the Queen.
“It is with your encouragement, especially in recent years, that we feel ready to make this adjustment.”