Jessica Mulroney “moved away from” charity after the scandal of the blogger “White Privilege”

0
12


Jessica Mulroney resigned from the charity, which she founded with her sisters-in-law after the stylist has been implicated in a recent scandal of the ” privileged white “.

The friend of Meghan Markle, married to Ben Mulroney, son of former canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney, founded The Shoebox Project in 2011 with Caroline, Vanessa and Katy Mulroney.

The organization collects and distributes shoe boxes filled with articles of high quality and essential for women who are homeless and at risk in Canada and the United States.

MEGHAN MARKLE IS “ABSOLUTELY MORTIFIED” BY THE CONTROVERSIAL “WHITE PRIVILEGE” PAL JESSICA MULRONEY: REPORT

The Shoebox Protect has revealed in a press release on social media: “Jessica Mulroney is a founding member of the Shoebox Project and it is devoted to its growth and success over the years, for which we are very grateful. ”

“In light of recent events, the charity supports the decision for Jessica to withdraw from the board”, he added.

Last week, Mulroney was at the centre of controversy after his quarrel with the blogger lifestyle Sasha Exeter has been made public.

Exeter showed screen shots of Mulroney who would threaten to continue it, in addition to referring to his friendship with Markle. Mulroney and Markle, 38 years of age, would be met and would become quick friends as the former american actress lived in Canada and was filming ” Suits “.

JESSICA MULRONEY REFUSES The REGISTRATION Of A SITE CHARITY FOR MEGHAN MARKLE

In a video of about 12 minutes, Exeter has revealed that she had shared a call to action “generic” in its history Instagram in light of the recent protests, claiming that Mulroney “was deeply offended” by the message.

“What happened then was a series of behaviors very problematic and antics have finally [Mulroney] sending me a threat in writing last Wednesday, ” explained the blogger.

Jessica Mulroney (left) and Sasha Exeter.
(Getty)

We don’t know exactly what Mulroney said in Exeter.

Exeter has pointed out that it doesn’t call Mulroney a racist, but said ” she is very conscious of its wealth, its power and its privileges collected because of the color of his skin “.

“And that, my friends, has given him the confidence to momentarily come to earn my living by writing,” said Exeter, calling the incident ” the privilege of the manuals white “.

BEST FRIEND OF MEGHAN MARKLE, JESSICA MULRONEY, RETURNS ON BODY SHAMERS: ‘I DON’T WANT TO’

“She threatens me – a single mother, a black mother single – during a pandemic racial to me the spirit is blowing,” continued the blogger. “The goal here is a true transformative change – not of bulls and optical performative – t. You can’t show that you are supportive while trying to silence someone by SMS. ”

Mulroney has published an apology in the comments of the video.

“You’re right when you say that” this must stop, ” wrote Mulroney, by People. “As leaders, we must unite our forces and to denounce the wrongs. I know that we have different experiences. And this is something that, even during a dispute, lively, I have to recognize and understand. I’m sorry I unequivocally have not done this with you, and for any hurt I have caused. ”

After the public apology, Exeter shared a screenshot of a direct message she received from Mulroney, which contained the threat of a lawsuit.

“Bindable [sic] costume. Good luck, ” wrote Mulroney.

Thursday, Mulroney has shared in his own statement on the matter.

CLICK HERE TO GET The APP for FOX NEWS

“As some of you may have seen, @SashaExeter and I were in disagree,” she wrote on Instagram. “She called me, rightly, for not doing enough when it came to engage in the important conversation and difficult on the basis of race and injustice in our society. I’ve taken it personally and it was wrong. I know that I have to do better. Those of us with a platform to use to express themselves. ”

In the wake of the controversy, “I Do, Redo” of Mulroney has been removed from CTV and “Good Morning America” has confirmed that she would look more like one of its contributors to mode.

Melissa Roberto, of Fox News, contributed to this report.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here