Which is available for free on the Beeb?
For his first foray into live top-flight football since 1992, the BBC has chosen Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace, but you have to go with what you have isn’t it? It took place at 7.45 pm, Saturday 20 June, and is free at the point of contact.
The second will be Norwich v Everton Wednesday, June 24, while the third has been confirmed as Southampton vs Manchester City Sunday, July 5. Details of the BBC, other the game is still being horse-traded between the broadcasters and the football authorities.
And this was the first game back?
Telegraph Sport revealed that the first Premier League fixtures, following the sars coronavirus crisis would be Aston Villa v Sheffield United, and he began the resumption of the season at 6 o’clock in the evening on 17 June.
Again, this is not necessarily a device that the neutral had circled on their calendar at the beginning of the season, but there were a lot of viewers tuned to Sky Sports to 6pm fixture, before manchester City vs Arsenal at 8 o’clock in the evening.
Will Sky make games available for free?
Yes, it will. It was announced that the Merseyside derby will be available free-to-air: on this occasion, could see Liverpool crowned premier League champions for the first time. It will take place on Sunday, 21 June at 7pm.
Sky will put it on the free-to-air‘, Select’ Channel and simulcast on Sky Sports. Pick is 159 on Sky and 144 on the Tnt. You can also watch it on Now TV.
25 games on Sky will be free-to-air. You can see below
BT following suit?
No, at the time of the drafting of BT Sport will not make all the games available for free.
That on Amazon?
The new entrant to the Premier League right from the landscape, Amazon Prime has four matches and they are going to make all four available free of charge, that is to say, you will not need to be a paying member of Amazon Prime. Gawd bless ya Mr Bezos.
Amazon have announced that fans in the UK will be able to watch the games live on the streaming service Twitch, and (of course) that on the First Video of the app on connected devices, without opt-in required. “Prominent Twitch streamers” also to “co-stream” games, with more details on the people and, what exactly, to be announced.
Amazon games have the usual mix of punditry and commentary, with Gabby Logan, Roberto Martinez and Lee Dixon to do pre-match build-up. The commentary team features Clive Tyldesley, Peter Drury and Ally McCoist. You can also use the ” Stage of the Atmosphere, the service on the First app, so it doesn’t sound like a game played in a school gym.
What we know so far (will be updated)
Wednesday, June 17,
Read more: Sheffield United “ghost goal” reconstruction: Why did Hawk-Eye failure and why did VAR not to correct it?
Friday, June 19
Saturday, June 20,
Sunday, June 21
- Newcastle v Sheffield United 2pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
- Aston Villa v Chelsea 4.15 pm SKY
- Everton vs Liverpool – 7pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Others have confirmed to the free air of games
Wednesday, June 24,
- Manchester United v Sheffield United 6pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
- Norwich v Everton 6pm BBC – In The OPEN AIR
Thursday, June 25,
- Burnley v Watford 6 o’clock in the evening, Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Sunday, June 28,
- Watford v Southampton 4.30 pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Monday, June 29,
- Crystal Palace v Burnley 8pm Amazon In The OPEN AIR
Tuesday, June 30,
- Brighton v Manchester United 8.15 pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Wednesday, 1st July
- Bournemouth v Newcastle 6 o’clock in the evening, Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Saturday 4 July
- Leicester v Crystal Palace 3pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Sunday, July 5
- Burnley v Sheffield United, 12pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
- Southampton vs Manchester City, 7pm BBC One/iPlayer In The OPEN AIR
Tuesday, July 7
- Watford v Norwich the 6 h of the night Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
Thursday, July 9
- Bournemouth v Tottenham 6 o’clock in the evening, Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
- Everton vs Southampton 6pm Amazon In The OPEN AIR
Saturday, July 11
- Watford vs Newcastle 12: 30 pm Amazon In The OPEN AIR
Sunday 12 July
- Wolves v Everton 12pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
- Bournemouth v Leicester 7pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR
- Man Utd v Southampton 8pm Sky Pick In The OPEN AIR