HOUSTON – H-E-B is limiting the purchase of certain items in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the company. Items include toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer, hand soap, and certain medications.
The company said limiting purchases of products is a proven way to ensure the best service and availability of products for all customers. The following items are limited per shopping trip.
“To help protect the Texas supply chain, we have put in place temporary purchase limits for certain items,” H-E-B wrote in a press release. “Our stores are very well supplied and we continue to restock the products daily.”
The following limits apply to all H-E-B stores:
Food products (all H-E-B stores):
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores):
- Multipack of toilet paper – limit 2
- Single toilet paper – limit 2
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Acetaminophen – 2 items in total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- Acid controller H-E-B / Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and more – Limit 1
- H-E-B / Famotidine and Pepcid acid controller less than 50ct – Limit 2
- Disinfectant and antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfectant and antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- Spray and disinfectant and antibacterial wipes for test and travel sizes – 2 items
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Alcohol / friction pads (isopropyl) – 2 items
- First aid and cleaning gloves – 2 items
The above product limits do not apply to stores in the central market. Click here to find out the product limits of the central market.
Copyright 2020 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.