Ottawa Fire was called to the Amazon distribution center on Boundary Road. Monday morning due to a carbon monoxide “incident”. A HAZMAT unit was dispatched to the site to find the source of the hazardous gas.
Ottawa Fire says the building was evacuated safely.
Employees were seen outside waiting to enter the establishment.
On site for a carbon monoxide incident at 5225 Boundary Road, an Amazon distribution center. All people are evacuated safely. Dangerous carpet technicians from the Ottawa Fire Department are investigating inside to identify the source of the CO. #OttFire #OttNews pic.twitter.com/qoYLgJ9Vwe
– Ottawa Fire Department (@OttFire) June 29, 2020