This article may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.
Warm up your vocal cords as “The Disney Family Singalong” should return to ABC this weekend!
By now, you’ve probably watched the original singalong record show, which took place on April 16, live on ABC or Disney +. Today, we’re very happy to share the full lineup for the upcoming “The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II,” which airs this weekend on May 10. Celebrity performances for next Disney Family Singalong on ABC will include The little Mermaid, Aladdin, Hercules, Tarzan, The Lion Kingand other Disney classics. The Muppets will raise the curtain and Tituss Burgess will provide a vocal warm-up:
- “A whole new world” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost there” – Chloé x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Baby Mine” – Katy Perry
- “Beauty and the Beast” – John Legend and Jennifer Hudson
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of your world” – Halsey
- “Poor unhappy souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember me” – Miguel feat. Christina Aguilera
- “Not in time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try it all” – Shakira
- “When I am older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be In My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Your mother and mine” – Sabrina Carpenter feat. Lang Lang
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer feat. “Dance with the Stars” Pros Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Witney Carson, Val Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Sasha Farber and Emma Slater
This will be the perfect way to spend Mother’s Day evening, and we hope you are ready. Ryan Seacrest will return to the host, with this iconic bouncing Mickey graphic. The first show featured performances by Ariana Grande, Little Big Town and many others.
In continuation of the first Singalong, this show will also raise awareness of the wide network and resources of Feeding America to people across the United States who find themselves in unknown circumstances and face hunger for the first time.
Be sure to connect to ABC at 7 / 6c on May 10. We will also watch and sing!