PARIS (Reuters) – France hopes to roll out its state-sponsored “StopCOVID” contact search application by June 2, Digital Affairs Minister Cedric O said on Tuesday.
“We hope to have something by June 2,” Cedric O told BFM Business TV. “We are continuing our roadmap,” he added.
The state-supported “StopCOVID” contact search application is expected to enter its testing phase the week of May 11, when the country begins to untie its lock, the minister said earlier this month.
Report by Sudip Kar-Gupta; Editing by Andrew Heavens
Our standards:Principles of the Thomson Reuters Trust.