The list contains a wide range of people involved in the handsome game of presidents, managers, brands, journalists, players and, of course, agents.
France Football published the list on Monday in its magazine and sought to find out who influenced football the most during his career.
Interestingly, there are only three players included in the top 10 – two men and one woman.
Check out 50-26 below and follow the link below to find 25-1.
50. Golden Ball
49. Khalida Popal (activist)
48. Jean-Michel Aulas (President of Lyon)
47. Rui Pinto (creator of football leaks)
46. Hassan Al-Thawadi (head of the 2022 World Cup committee)
45. David Beckham (former footballer, president and co-owner of Inter Miami)
44. Mario Gallavotti (lawyer for FIFA)
43. Didier Drogba (former footballer)
42. Alex Green (entrepreneur)
41. Jonathan Wilson (journalist)
40. Hiroshi Mikitani (CEO of Rakuten, president of Vissel Kobe)
39. Xavi Hernández (Al-Sadd coach)
38. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
37. Viktor Zubkov (President of Gazprom)
36. Ahmad Ahmad (President of the African Football Confederation)
35. Sharon Thorne (Chair of the Deloitte Global Board of Directors)
34. FIFPro (Players Union)
33. Jonathan Barnett (agent)
32. Victor Montagliani (President of CONCACAF)
31. Pierluigi Collina (former arbitrator)
30. Chung Mong Gyu (President of the Korean Football Federation, member of the FIFA Council)
29. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (President of Bayern Munich)
28. Salman al-Khalifa (Prince of Bahrain, President of the Asian Football Confederation)
27. Stephen Ross (American real estate magnet, owner of the Miami Dolphins)
26. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
Click here to see: France Football names the most influential people in football (25-1)
News now – Sport News