Diana’s documentary will make Prince William and Prince Harry “very upset and angry” | Royal | New

0
74


According to The Sun, the new series will be titled “Being Me: Diana” and will depict the princess’s mental health battles, marriage to Prince Charles and painful childhood. The 127-hour television company and Torvill and Dean of ITV, DSP, are believed to have started making the controversial documentary.

DSP says the project has not yet been commissioned by Netflix, says The Sun.

The Diana series allegedly uses previously unseen footage of the princess’ speeches in 1990-92 and interviews with people close to her just before she and Charles separated.

A television source told The Sun, “The royal family will refuse to participate, as will the Spencer family.

“William and Harry will be very upset and angry.

“It is particularly painful for Harry because he works with Netflix.”

The source continued, “At a time when the royal family was hit hard with the departure of Harry and Meghan, the timing was not right. “

A spokesperson for Endemol Shine, the parent company of DSP, told The Sun: “This is not a commissioned show and everything about the treatment is already in the public domain. “

Prince Harry previously worked with Netflix on the 75th anniversary of Thomas the Tank Engine.

READ MORE: Prince Philip: How Duke’s brutal letter left Princess Diana devastated

He said: “Thomas the Tank Engine has been a comforting and familiar face for so many families over the past 75 years.

“Entertain, educate and inspire children on important issues through exciting stories and characters. “

Prince Harry currently lives in Los Angeles with his wife Meghan Markle.

The couple moved there before the lockout restrictions took over the country due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Prince Harry made a surprise appearance on Instagram on Saturday to offer an update on the Invictus 2020 Games.

The sporting event was originally scheduled to take place this week in The Hague, the Netherlands, but was postponed due to the coronavirus crisis.

Harry said in the video, “The new dates will be shared with you very soon.

“I hope everyone in the Invictus family is doing well and supporting each other during this difficult time.”

He added, “While we can’t be together in person, I’m really glad there are a lot of virtual activities planned for this week.

“And I encourage you all to get involved, if you can, because you never know it could be fun and unchanged from the norm.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here