BIG Brother fans – please don’t swear I bring this to you.
To celebrate the show’s 20th anniversary, it returns, but unfortunately not quite as a complete series.
I am told that Channel 4 has commissioned the best shows from Big Brother, showcasing its best moments.
From the hot tub party of Makosi and Anthony in the sixth series of Big Brother to the collapse of Vanessa Feltz in the first celebrity version, the new show, which will air on E4 this summer, will reflect on the most memorable moments outrageous and sexy over the past 20 years.
I can also reveal the original host Davina McCall, who has directed the series from the start in 2000 and when she moved to Channel 5 in 2010, returns.
She will be joined by Rylan Clark-Neal, host of the Big Brother’s Bit On The Side spin-off.
The pair helped choose the best clips and videos from their home during the lockdown.
In an exclusive statement, Davina said about her return to the show, which aired in 2018: “I lived and breathed Big Brother for 11 years.
“Not a week goes by without quoting Big Brother in one form or another.
“It made me laugh, it made me cry and it taught me to never judge a book by its cover.
“I love the series and can’t wait to share it with a whole new audience. “
Rylan added, “I’m so excited to bring Big Brother back to our lives.
“There will be laughter, tears and drama, but most of all we are reliving some of the greatest episodes of Big Brother. “
I imagine that once the bosses of Channel 4 see the reaction, they will have a hard time bringing it back properly in time for its 21st birthday. . .
Five big bro-ments
- Jade Goody left viewers stunned after declaring in 2007 that she thought East Anglia was not part of the United Kingdom. She also left fans shocked after stripping naked.
- Kinga Karolczak used a bottle of wine as a tool to have fun in the common garden during season six (2005).
- In season 5, a food fight broke out after a false eviction that saw Emma Greenwood and Michelle Bass banished from the “bedit”. The fight forced security to enter the house.
- Pamela Anderson was a surprise guest when the candidates first moved into the house in 2010.
- Marco Pierre White Jr bit Laura Carter’s nipple before putting her on the screen. Their explicit behavior has raised hundreds of complaints to Ofcom.
READ TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ANDY HALLS BIZARRE TELEVISION COLUMN
A flamboyant prodigy by Jan
JANET Street-Porter is not one to bother.
Legends of Rave The Prodigy discovered that when the host of Loose Women gave them the biggest roll of their lives when they appeared on the Dance Energy of the 1990s on BBC2 – one of the first television appearances of the group.
Janet was the producer and didn’t want to take the threat of the band withdrawing after waiting five hours to play.
Former member Leeroy Thornhill revealed, “Janet walked into our locker room and said,” Are you going home then? Okay, you can all get the hell out. “
“Then she said,” You will never do anything like that again. I’ll give you five minutes to change your mind. “
Leeroy added to Pal Danan’s Morning After podcast: “We then said we would give him an hour more. “
Janet had them for breakfast.
WHAT? Absolutely India: Mancs in Mumbai, ITV, Wednesday 8 p.m.
WHY? Brothers Ryan, Adam and Scott Thomas continue to learn about their Indian heritage as long lost cousin Uncle Darryl teaches them to jive.
All Star a Mo-go
TV shows were often broadcast from the stars’ homes during the pandemic.
But with that comes the occasional technical problem, as comedian Mo Gilligan discovered on Monday evening.
Channel 4 had to cancel the funnyman’s Happy Hour All Star just three minutes before it aired.
A spokesperson for the show said, “Unfortunately, we were unable to bring viewers to Mo Gilligan’s All Star Happy Hour due to a late technical issue. “
But be loyal to Mo for being the pro model because he abandoned normal TV gear and hosted him on his Instagram Live instead.
The stream raised over £ 1,000 for the homeless charity crisis, which Gilligan promised he would match with his own money.
- PETER Kay is in talks to appear in Brassic, confirmed a comedy star. Michelle Keegan said, “I don’t know if it is true that he is joining me, I just know that he is a fan of the series and that he was in talks last season. “
- Brooke Vincent has no plans to return to the cobblestones of Coronation Street at this time. The actor said, “I’ve been there since I was 11, so it’s nice to have time with my new baby and in our new house before I go back. “
The clock is ticking
START the big clock – The countdown is imminent.
Rachel Riley has revealed that longtime favorite of Channel 4 will be back this summer after the shooting is suspended.
She said, “There is a tentative date for July. When we come back, we will unfortunately have no audience.
“But like the rest of the country, we’re just going to play by ear.
“When we are in the studio, we have to be able to distance ourselves socially because there is space.
“We just have to travel. We can micro. “
THE BIG QUESTION
Millionaire doc misses £ 1 million prize – but KNEW the right answer
Jason Manford whips property empire to pay for divorce – already collecting £ 3 million
JEZ POPS QUESTION OF £ 1M
Doc arrives at £ 1 million on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
Dane Bowers claims he and Posh were robbed of their No1 spot in an arrogant card battle
NO CHA-CHA CHANCE
Michelle Keegan Strictly Excludes Celeb Juice from Holly Willoughby’s Work
The show’s host, Nick Hewer, is also expected to return – although he is in the at-risk age group.
The 76-year-old man nearly suffered a stroke after discovering that he had hypertension three years ago.
Rachel added, “He has to be a little careful. “
- Netflix has hit 13 reasons why it returns for a final series on June 5
- ITV offers John And Lisa’s Weekend Kitchen two more series