He kept fans fit and healthy on YouTube via guided home workouts during the coronavirus lockout.
But Anton Du Beke’s Fit At 50 tutorial on Friday was interrupted as his adorable twins, Henrietta and George, two, crashed the session at the very end.
As Anton, 53, was about to log out after the 30-minute training, a small voice could be heard in the living room.
Cutes: Anton Du Beke’s Fit Du 50 tutorial on Friday was interrupted because his adorable twins, Henrietta and George, two, crashed the session at the very end
“Oh hello, we have a little person walking around! »» Said Anton, while his son ran in the room. “Georgie, do you want to say goodbye to everyone?”
George came over and sat down with his father, who said, “Thank you very much, nice to see you, see you tomorrow!
But then another voice could be heard, calling, “Wait for me!”
“Oh, we have everything – this is real life. Say cheerio! said Anton as his daughter Harriet appeared.
Bless: as Anton, 53, was about to log out after the 30-minute workout, a small voice could be heard in the living room
Fighting fit: Anton kept fans fit and healthy on YouTube via guided home workouts during coronavirus lockout
The adorable twins started running around the room as Anton waved goodbye to his subscribers.
The dancer has revealed that he hopes Strictly Come Dancing will continue this fall, despite the current health crisis.
The future of many UK television shows is currently at stake due to the coronavirus pandemic, which has resulted in strict social distancing rules.
But Wednesday morning Good Britain, the professional dancer said he was optimistic about the return of the competition series, insisting that there were “contingencies available with schedules.”
Sweet: George came over and sat down with his father, who said, “Say thank you very much, nice to see you, see you tomorrow! But then another voice could be heard, calling, “Wait for me!”
When asked if the BBC show will hit the screens in the coming months, the choreographer said, “When [Strictly] comes back, everyone will be ready and it will be a wonderful thing to do.
The media personality then detailed the possible options that producers could take, explaining, “The pros don’t start until August. Celebrities don’t get involved until early September and live shows start a little further in September.
“So I guess there is a little bit of contingency there that we can push it all back and we can give up group dance rehearsals and go back to them during the week or something like that.
“There are a few contingencies available, I think, with the schedules. There is a little flexibility. I hope we will be able to do some studio stuff by then and that the lockout will be complete and that we can somehow break up.
“When he returns, everyone will be ready”: Anton said he hopes Strictly Come Dancing will continue this Wednesday morning Good Britain
In the air: the future of UK TV shows is currently at stake due to the coronavirus pandemic (Anton pictured with Emma Barton, partner in 2019)
“It will be wonderful”: the 53-year-old professional dancer said that he was optimistic about the return of the competition series, insisting that there were “contingencies available with the schedules”
Admission plans are still pending, the dance expert added, “But no one knows anything yet because the lockout is still in progress, but I think there is something available for everyone. “
When host Susanna Reid pointed out that dancers should dance two meters away if the current restrictions are still in place, Anton joked, “If you dance with Brendan Cole, you probably want to dance 2 meters from him. I am joking. I watch it on Celebrity SAS. He’s terribly manly!
The television star also shared his thoughts on the departure of fellow pros Kevin Clifton and AJ Pritchard, admitting he was shocked when they made their announcements earlier this year.
“I was surprised, I didn’t see it coming at all,” he said. “These are such massive parts of the show, like everyone else.
Unconfirmed: admission plans are still pending, dance expert added: “But nobody knows yet because the lock is still in progress”
“But I really have nothing to say about it because I didn’t tell them about it.
“I’m sad that they left because I will miss them like everyone else because they are both absolutely wonderful.
“But you know what they say about one door that closes, another opens. We’ll be welcoming a few new guys like we’ve done over the years, a few more will be joining the family and we’re leaving.
“I didn’t see it coming at all”: the TV star also shared her thoughts on the departure of her pro colleagues Kevin Clifton and AJ Pritchard (photo in 2019)
Sources said last month that Strictly could continue without its usual studio audience encouraging the artists.
Comparing the series to RuPaul’s Drag Race at a virtual production meeting, BBC content director Charlotte Moore said, “People think if it’s shiny ground, it needs a audience and I don’t think that’s necessarily true. “
The Strictly setup has included a live audience since the show’s first broadcast in 2004, when it was directed by Tess Daly and Bruce Forsyth, who retired from the show and were replaced by Claudia Winkleman from 2014.