To save you from creating one yourself, we have 30 general knowledge quiz questions to test yourself.
With questions about everything from TV commercials to politics, this plug-and-play CambridgeshireLive quiz will make your head scratch, but remember – no cheating.
So pour yourself a drink, log on to Zoom or House Party and see who can get the highest score out of 30.
Questions about the virtual advertising quiz
1. What is the largest land mammal in the world?
2. “The Godfather” was released in 1972; who played the title role?
3. Who was Prime Minister when Great Britain joined the European Union?
4. Zn is the symbol of which chemical element?
5. The traditional Claret Jug is the trophy awarded to the winner of which annual sporting event?
6. What is the art of stuffing animals to keep them?
7. What does a Geiger counter measure?
8.What two main ingredients make up the Banoffee pie?
9. The British sitcom “Gavin & Stacey” was written by Ruth Jones and which other actor?
10.The Boat Race takes place between crews including two British universities?
11.Moonshine was a slang term for what type of drink?
12. “Ahh Bisto” is a phrase better associated with which type of British food sauce?
13. ‘Heart of Darkness’ is an 1899 novel by which British author?
14. In the Stars Wars film franchise, which character declares “I am your father”?
15. True or false; the setting for the ITV drama Midsomer Murders is a fictional English county called Midsomer?
16. Eric Carle has written a series of children’s books on A Very Hungry… what?
17. What type of clothing is a Glengarry?
18. In the phonetic alphabet, which word is used to indicate the letter K?
19. Which potter famous for his “jasperware” opened his first pottery business in Burslem in 1759
20. The wood of a cricket bat is traditionally made from what type of tree?
21. The denier scale is used to indicate the density of what?
22. What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
23. Why would you commonly use ethylene glycol in a car?
24. What folk singer known for the song “Mercedes Benz” died of a heroin overdose in 1970 at just 27 years old?
25. Francis Crick and James Watson made what medical discovery in 1953?
26. In the Bible, who led the Israelites out of Egypt and across the Red Sea?
27. Woman’s Hour is a long-term program on which BBC radio station?
28. Jack Dorsey founded which social network in March 2006?
29. Which famous chef wrote an autobiography titled “The Devil in the Kitchen”?
30. Amarelle, Duke and Morello are all types of what fruits?
2. Marlon Brando
5. (British) Open (Golf) Championship
8. Banana and caramel
9. James Corden
10. Oxford and Cambridge
13. Jospeh Conrad
14. Darth Vader
17. Hat or cap
19. Josiah Wedgewood
21. Tights or stockings
24. Janis Joplin
25. DNA structure
27. BBC Radio 4
29. Marco Pierre White