So we’ve done the hard work for you by offering 20 general knowledge questions (and answers) for your next virtual pub quiz night.
We’ve covered everything from the Queen to the Kardashians, so there’s something for everyone.
If you enjoyed this general knowledge quiz, head over to our dedicated quiz page for questions on food, fashion, movies, animals and more.
Let us know how you’re doing – not cheating!
General questions on the quiz
1. Who sang “Like a rhinestone cowboy”?
2. Which television program by Gordon Ramsay won the BAFTA for best feature film at the British Academy Television Awards 2005?
3. Who plays Tony’s therapist in the Sopranos?
4. How many wisdom teeth do humans have?
5. How many Nolan sisters were there? (Bonus points for names)
6.” The lightest way to enjoy chocolate “was an advertising slogan for which Mars product?
7.How do you call a group of flamingos?
8. How many weeks are there in a year?
9. What was Elton John’s first number one song?
10. Who wrote the Famous Five book series?
11. What does “this is life” mean in English?
12. Who is third in line with the throne in England?
13. Who played Trigger in Only Fools and Horses?
14. When did the smoking ban come into force in the UK?
15. When is the Queen’s official birthday?
16. In which film does Tom Cruise play business student Brian Flanagan?
17.Who was the British Prime Minister before Theresa May?
18. What is Kylie Jenner’s makeup company called?
19. What is the largest city in the United Kingdom?
20. What is the smallest planet?
More general knowledge quiz
100 more general knowledge quiz questions to test your friends and family
70 general knowledge quiz questions to test your kids while locked
30 film quiz questions to test your general knowledge
40 general questions and answers for your home quiz night
30 quiz questions on food and drink to test the foodie in your life
1. Glen Campbell
2. Ramsay’s kitchen nightmares
3. Lorraine Bracco
5. Five: Linda, Coleen, Maureen, Denise, Anne
9. Candle in the wind, 1997
10. Enid Blyton
Are you a perfect quiz?
Do you like to put your general knowledge to the test?
Then this group is for you!
Feel free to share your own quizzes and challenge other members to see who will be the best in the class!
Join our Facebook group for the best quizzes around Cambridgeshire. Click here to join the team!
11. “This is life”
12. Prince George of Cambridge
13. Roger Lloyd Pack
14. July 1, 2007
15. April 21 (1926)
17. David Cameron
18. Kylie Cosmetics
20. Mercury (Pluto is no longer an official planet)