Sam Smith said he contracted a coronavirus two weeks before the UK lockout started in a new interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music.
The 27-year-old singer of The Writing’s On The Wall said that they and their sister had symptoms of coronavirus, and although they have not been tested, they believe they have contracted the infection.
Sam said, “I haven’t been tested, but I know I have it, 100%. I’m just going to assume I did it because everything I read showed it completely.
Shock: Sam Smith said he contracted coronavirus two weeks before the UK lockout started in a new interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music (above on Heart Radio)
“So yes, I think I definitely had it. And then as soon as I got it, my sister, five days after me, started to experience the same symptoms as those who live with me.
Following government directives, the couple then isolated themselves for three weeks to make sure they were safe from the virus.
Sam said, “So I and she isolated ourselves for three weeks because we knew. It was clear. Because I have a nan and older stuff, so we didn’t want to risk anything. I had it about two weeks before the UK really hit.
“Well, I think I have it.” I don’t know 100%, but I got it, and then like everyone was really safe, that’s when I got over it, luckily.
“No nastiness”: the star also responded to criticism on her article on the “fusion of the quarantine”, by saying: “I posted with my humor and my things, but that was not very well understood , but I didn’t mean any mischief by him at all ‘
The Oscar winner recently announced that his new album will be renamed, its release date postponed and the track list updated as they bring “significant changes and additions”.
The singer went on social media to say that the name and the release of the album “did not feel good” in the middle of the current pandemic.
Speaking to Zane, Sam confirmed that the album had a new title and said, “It’s actually better than To Die For. No idea actually [when announcing it].
“And I don’t even know if I’m going to put Dance With a Stranger there.” And how to sleep and die?
Blockage of 3 weeks: singer of The Writing’s On The Wall, 27, said that they and their sister had symptoms of coronavirus, and although they have not been tested, they think they have caught it infection (photo at home)
“I think it could take them away and do something completely new and it will be a whole new album … I love them too, but they’re still there.
It’s like I feel weird to release an album that is… Dance With a Stranger by January will be two years out and I find it weird to release an album with that over there.
“But I think that’s right, I’m ready to assess how I feel and what I feel, but … That’s it, album three is there which is ready to go when it’s good. And then number four, I started writing and it’s a whole different atmosphere. It’s incredible. It’s good.
“I have an album title for album four and I just know the mood I want. I just want it to be sexy, really, really sexy.
“I want it to be in the album that you can put on and you can spend a whole night at f ***** or you can be at the bar and listen to it. You know what I mean? Or you have a night of wine.
Difficult time: Sam spoke on Thursday of the publication of the mid-40s amalgamation with Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston of Heart Radio.
Sam said, “Six weeks ago I posted a photo and everyone was posting photos, it was probably bad timing for me, but I’m using my social media as if it were just my friends on it »
The star has been on the promo track since lockout for Demi Lovato’s new collaboration, I’m Ready, and spoke on Thursday to Amanda Holden and Jamie Theakston of Heart Radio.
The hitmaker Money On My Mind also responded after being criticized after sharing its various “stages of a quarantine merger” last month as he self-isolated in his £ 12 million house.
The star seemed to have trouble isolating herself after sharing two photos on Instagram.
One photo saw Sam with a pained expression on their face while a different click saw the singer hold their heads in their hands and seem to cry.
Sam Smith fans rushed to defend the star after the singer was dragged to the post.
Sam said, “Six weeks ago I posted a photo and everyone was posting photos, it was probably bad timing for me, but I’m using my social media as if it were just my friends on it.
“I posted with my humor and my stuff, but it was not very well understood, but I didn’t want to be mean at all.
“Yeah, you know me, I always share all my feelings all the time and I try to be as human as possible but sometimes maybe people can read it wrong but it didn’t mean maliciously or nasty, I was just trying to be myself.
Discuss life in a vacuum with Rob Howard and Lauren Layfield (on Capital Breakfast, the star also revealed they went on a dating app in the first two weeks of lockdown and “it was the worst.”
They said: ‘No, for the first two weeks, I was like “oh my god I’m single, I need to love …”. I went on this dating thing and it was the worst! ”
“And then you get attached to the guys, and then you establish quarantine relationships over the phone, it’s a dangerous path … it’s just not going to work right now!” “
Thursday! Sam is on the promo track for the new collaboration of Demi Lovato I’m Ready