North Wales Health Council Launches New Recruitment Campaign – Here’s How To Register

0
80


The Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Council has launched a recruitment campaign inviting clinicians to join the fight against Covid-19.

Although a number of volunteers have mobilized to fight the virus, the health council is now urging doctors, nurses, therapists and therapeutic support staff across the region to register.

Additional clinical staff is required in the intensive care hospitals of Ysbyty Gwynedd, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, Wrexham Maelor and other community services, as well as additional staff for the three temporary Rainbow hospitals in Bangor, Llandudno and Deeside.

The North Wales Board of Health has also launched a commercial television broadcast on all Sky channels in North Wales and West Cheshire.

As a result of the campaign, Besti Cadwaladr has so far received expressions of interest from 45 therapists, 40 health care assistants and administrative staff, but also need more doctors and nurses.

Lawrence Osgood, deputy director of membership and board improvement, said full support and training would be available to staff recruited during the campaign.



Photos of the field hospital built at the Deeside Recreation Center

He said: “We have a range of full-time, temporary, flexible and banking worker positions available with immediate starts.

“Your contribution will make more difference than ever, not only for patients, but for colleagues and the wider community. “

Preparation is also essential for the GP Out of Hours service.

GP Out of Hours Service medical director in the central area, Stephen Newton, explained that while there are currently just enough doctors and advanced nurse practitioners to cover the service, the board of health is now looking to double staff in anticipation of the planned increase. required.



Send a heart to our #NHSHeroes and show how much we love them

What is the NHS Heroes campaign?

The NHS is the best of us. We watch them with admiration as they work tirelessly to care for us in these unprecedented times. We never relied on them any more. We never needed to thank them more and that is the goal of our Help For Heroes initiative.

You can show how much you appreciate their efforts by sending them a little love, on our Thanks A Million card https://www.thanksamillionnhs.co.uk/ Just add your support message and send a heart to your code area postal. You can zoom in on the map to see how many people in Britain’s communities support it and read other messages. If you are a member of the NHS staff, you will also find a section dedicated to discounts and reduction offers, just for you.

But aside from appreciation, the NHS also needs our help – from PPE to food to keep them going on shifts, medical supplies and more – money can make a big difference. So we launched NHS Heroes Help From Home – a national fundraising campaign for our first line of the NHS, in which everyone can participate.

How it works

  • Donate to NHS Heroes Help From Home from just £ 2
  • As a thank you, everyone who donates will be entered into the NHS Heroes Weekly Raffle
  • The winners are announced every Thursday at 8:05 p.m.
  • If you are a winner, choose to keep your prize or gift to an NHS hero of your choice
  • For more information, visit: https://donate.thanksamillionnhs.co.uk/ or click on the link on the Thanks a Million card to go directly to the donation site.

Where do the funds go:

The funds raised are intended for the appeal of the NHS Charities COVID-19, set up by NHS Charities Together. The donations will help care for the immediate well-being of our frontline NHS heroes and will provide essential long-term mental health support.

94% of all donations will go to the COVID-19 call from NHS Charities Together. The remaining 6% will cover payment processing costs.

“We want to make sure that our service is fully staffed and trained before the expected increase in demand,” he said.

“We ask general practitioners and the ANP to donate a few more hours per week or month to help the service. “

How to register

If you would like more information and indicate your interest in coming back or offering overtime to support the service after hours, please visit the board of health website here or follow #BetsiNeedsYou on Twitter for more. know more.

Donate to our front line NHS fundraiser and win weekly prizes. Choose to keep your prize or give it to an NHS hero of your choice.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here