Meghan Markle and Prince Harry finish chapter as members of the Royal Family with an email response outside the office

0
68


It’s finish.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have officially closed the book on their lives as senior members of the British royal family, as noted in their “out of office” email response.

“Thank you very much for your email. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s office has now closed, “said the auto-response, according to People magazine.

MEGHAN MARKLE WANTS TO WRITE A SECOND BOOK OF BOOKS AND RE-LAUNCH THE LIFESTYLE BLOG: REPORT

On April 1, a pre-arranged agreement between the couple and Queen Elizabeth came into effect, allowing the couple to “step back” from their senior roles in the family.

In February, they released their London staff, as their space at Buckingham Palace would no longer be used for their royal transactions.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attend the Endeavor Fund Awards at Mansion House on March 05, 2020, in London, England. (Photo by Karwai Tang / WireImage)

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attend the Endeavor Fund Awards at Mansion House on March 05, 2020, in London, England. (Photo by Karwai Tang / WireImage)
(Getty)

According to the newspaper, former head of Harry and Markle’s communications team, Sara Latham, will travel to Queen Elizabeth’s private office where she will oversee her special projects while reporting to Monarch’s private secretary Edward Young.

In addition, Buckingham Palace will no longer publish comments on behalf of Harry, 35, and Markle, 38, and “no other royal communications official acts on behalf of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, including including palace spokespersons, household officials and royal sources, ”said a statement released on Monday.

MEGHAN MARKLE PROHIBITED PRINCE HARRY FROM TRAVELING ABROAD AFTER PRINCE CHARLES CORONAVIRUS DIAGNOSIS: REPORT

Instead, the bulk of Harry and Markle’s communications will be handled by the US advertising agency Sunshine Sachs, the conglomerate first operated helm communications for their Sussex Royal Foundation – the charity that ‘They started after separating from the larger Royal Foundation which they led in collaboration with Prince William and Kate Middleton.

On Monday, the couple suspended their official Instagram account, @sussexroyal, while serving their “Megxit”.

“As we all find the role we need to play in this global change and change of habits, we are focusing this new chapter to understand how we can best contribute. Although you can’t see us here, the work continues, ”they captioned the post, highlighting the community.

“Thank you to this community – for the support, inspiration and shared commitment for good in the world. We look forward to reconnecting you soon. You have been great! Until then, take good care of yourself, and each other, “he concluded.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

In addition, the pair will no longer use the name Sussex Royal for their new organization in any capacity. “For the moment, there will be no further information on their next steps,” a spokesman for the couple told People last month.

Jessica Napoli of Fox News contributed to this report.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here