Dalglish, 69, was tested for COVID-19 on Wednesday after going to hospital for an infection. Although the tests returned positive, the former Scottish international is asymptomatic, the family confirmed.
– Broadcast new episodes of ESPN FC from Monday to Friday on ESPN +
– Broadcast each episode from 30 to 30: football stories on ESPN +
“Sir Kenny was admitted to hospital on Wednesday April 8th for the treatment of an infection which required intravenous antibiotics. According to current procedures, he was then tested for COVID-19 when he had previously shown no symptoms of the disease. Unexpectedly, the test result was positive but it remains asymptomatic, “said his family in a statement released by the club.
• Euro 2020: One year postponed
• Champions League: Suspended indefinitely
• First league: Suspended indefinitely
• The league: Suspended indefinitely
• Bundesliga: Probably no fans for the rest of 2020
• League 1: Suspended indefinitely
• Series A: Suspended until April 13
• Copa America: Postponed until 2021
• MLS: Suspended until May 10