These stores reopened on Friday, as reported by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC). From 7 a.m., customers began to show up at the Peachtree Battle hair salon in Buckhead. One client said, “I certainly don’t want to broadcast it to anyone, so I have a mask, but I’m not really worried. If you cut your hair or you’re a waiter, you haven’t worked, so that helps kick-start the economy. “
Van Michael Lounges want customers to sign a disclaimer that says, AJJ says, “Although we take your safety and that of our staff very seriously, using new safety and sanitation initiatives, we cannot guarantee that none of these measures protect you from contracting COVID-19. “They add:” Temporarily, we will not brush in the living room to prevent the forced air circulation of germs. We ask you to come with your hair clean (shampoo within 3 hours of the appointment time), dry and away from your face, so that we can either spray your hair rather than shampoo, or cut it dry , once again to avoid possible closure, the spread of the proximity germ. We would like to limit shampoos to remove only the hair color. Please understand how important the best possible luxury service to you is to us. Any adjustment of your service regarding shampoos and brushing will be temporary. “
In Dallas, Georgia, at Studio 151, someone was already enjoying the services at 6:30 am The salon had reassured customers by declaring on Facebook their enthusiasm for the reopening and a list of the procedures they were following:
We are delighted to reopen this Friday for business. As excited as we are, we have put together a list of protocols of what to expect as the “new normal” takes shape … Rest assured, we are taking these steps very seriously not only for our protection, but also for Your protection. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you as soon as you feel comfortable. Until then, be careful and stay healthy.
Security protocols for the Studio 151 hair salon:
- We have a sign on the door that describes the salon protocol: please do not enter the salon before your specific meeting time. If you are arriving early, you can open the door to let us know you are here, then please return to your vehicle. We will pick you up.
- Only the customer receiving the service will be authorized at the Salon. An exception is granted to guardians and parents of children who require a parental presence.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be asked to reprogram. In addition, beyond the fever, any symptom of cough or shortness of breath means that you will need to reschedule.
- We have several bottles of Vedco D-128 disinfectant spray distributed throughout the living room. After each maintenance, our stations, equipment, seats, shampoo basins, etc. will be thoroughly sprayed and cleaned.
- All of our tools we use will also be cleaned and disinfected between customers to ensure safety.
- We will always wear masks during work.
- While you receive a shampoo service, we will place a clean, folded towel over your face to cover your eyes, nose and mouth.
- We are also installing an air purifier that has UV light to kill bacteria and viruses and others. It will be an extra protection against them and will add cleaner air so that everyone can breathe by reducing fumes and air sprays.
- All magazines and the like have been removed for a period of time not disclosed by the State Council.
- Customers will swipe their own credit cards and the like. We will handle the button press portion and all pens will be wiped off after use.
- We have disinfectant wipes located throughout the living room. We also have a hand sanitizer on request.
- All stations and dryers and all seats are six feet apart.
- All capes, towels, gowns must be washed after each use.
- All retail products will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes before leaving the salon.
- The bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected after each client.
- According to the law, we will respect the rule “no more than 10 people” established by the safety instructions.
The Daily Wire, led by best-selling author and popular podcast host Ben Shapiro, is one of the leading providers of conservative news, browsing the rhetoric of mainstream media to provide readers with the most important, relevant and engaging stories of the day. Get inside The Daily Wire by becoming subscriber.