• Champions League: Suspended indefinitely
• First league: Suspended indefinitely
• The league: Suspended indefinitely
• Bundesliga: Probably no fans for the rest of 2020
• League 1: Suspended indefinitely
• Series A: Suspended until May 3
• Copa America: Postponed until 2021
• MLS: Suspended until June 8
“The restart of the championship has not yet been decided but we could change the schedule a bit to play the cup finals first.
“My proposition was not contradicted, so I consider that until someone says no to me, it is a yes. “
A restart of Ligue 1 had been tentatively scheduled for June 17, but Le Graet admitted that it would depend on government approval.
“The ministers hold the key to restarting, but the will of the league and the clubs is to restart,” he added.
“We must do everything to try to resume the season, a priority which was underlined by the UEFA executive committee on Thursday. “
Also on Friday, the LFP board of directors echoed what La Graet said about the game’s resumption in mid-June and hopes players will be back in training centers here May 11, the date scheduled for the end of internment in France.
Upon his return, the LFP will have a medical protocol in place, including comprehensive tests, which it plans to finalize by the end of April.