Forward the news LIVE: Man Utd wants new terms for Jadon Sancho, the new snob of Chelsea Lionel Messi | Football | sport

0
70


Wednesday April 29

  • Manchester United would have the chance to sell midfielder Paul Pogba for half of its valuation
  • Ed Woodward no longer believes that £ 100 million is a “legitimate” price for Jadon Sancho
  • Arsenal’s transfer plans have been severely compromised by the coronavirus pandemic
  • Chelsea no longer wish to recruit the talent of Paris Saint-Germain Kays Ruiz-Atil
  • Barcelona has agreed to personal terms with Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez

Lautaro Martinez Accord

Barcelona have agreed to personal terms with Lautaro Martinez, according to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague.

The Catalan giants have made Martinez, 22, their first priory in the next transfer window and see the Argentinian as a long-term replacement for Luis Suarez.

“There is an agreement between Barcelona and the player, the player and Barcelona, ​​that is all,” Balague said on his Youtube channel. “Not Inter and Barcelona and because of that, it has to be agreed.

“Inter is open to negotiate, Lautaro Martinez is obviously happy to go to Barcelona, ​​Barcelona happy to have it, but they can’t afford it in terms of paying only cash, so they want to offer to the players. “

Goal have previously indicated that Barcelona intends to offer Martinez a long term contract worth £ 173,000 per week to team up with Lionel Messi at Camp Nou.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Wanted: Johan Hove

Manchester United monitors Norwegian talent Johan Hove.

It depends 90min, who claims that scouts from several clubs were studying the Stromsgodset midfielder before the suspension of football.

Hove, 19, has been compared to Martin Odegaard of Real Madrid and has a contract with the club until January 2022.

The Red Devils will have to compete with countless other clubs including Everton, Newcastle, Southampton and Crystal Palace.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Tiemoue Bakayoko returns

Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko will return to Stamford Bridge at the end of the campaign.

And that, according to Goal, it’s because Monaco will NOT trigger the £ 38 million purchase option in its loan agreement.

Bakayoko has made 23 appearances on a season loan with his former club – but after yesterday’s announcement of the cancellation of Ligue 1 – he will return to Chelsea.

The Blues will always seek to unload the formerly capped international and hope that Paris Saint-Germain will remain interested in obtaining its signature.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Alexis Sanchez latest

Manchester United expects Alexis Sanchez to return to Old Trafford this summer, as Inter Milan have no plans to make their loan permanent.

Sanchez struggled to make an impact at Inter, although it was not helped by the attacker with an ankle injury who sidelined him for about three months.

And transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio is confident that Inter will not seek to sign the 31-year-old player or bring him back to San Siro this summer.

Speaking in a question and answer session with the fans, Di Marzio, journalist at Sky Sport Italia said: “The only certain thing is that Inter Milan does not want Alexis Sanchez to stay again, so they will not buy him permanently. “

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

James Rodriguez at Everton

Everton has made James Rodriguez its priority signature, according to Mundo Deportivo.

The Real Madrid pariah seems certain to leave the Bernabeu having failed to make his way into the plans of manager Zinedine Zidane.

The 28-year-old is out of contract in June and Real Madrid will seek to sell in a discounted deal to avoid losing the Colombian for free the following year.

Everton will offer Rodriguez a four-year contract to join Goodison Park and believes the long contract will help them fend off interest from Arsenal, Chelsea and Wolves.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Paul Pogba Sale

Manchester United would have the “chance” to sell midfielder Paul Pogba for half of its valuation.

It depends Goal, who say the financial impact of the coronavirus pandemic will “no doubt” affect the transfer market.

Executive Vice President Ed Woodward previously assessed the French midfielder at £ 180 million, but it is believed that he may now find it difficult to sell for £ 90 million.

Pogba’s contract to expire in June 2021 – United has decided to activate its one-year extension option or sell in a difficult climate.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Jadon Sancho Prize

Manchester United continue to see Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho as their top priority in the next transfer window.

But executive vice president Ed Woodward no longer believes that £ 100 million is a “legitimate” price to pay given the financial impact of the Coronavirus, say Goal.

Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc said on Monday that he was “totally relaxed” about the future of Sancho.

“There is no new situation. Currently, no club is risking anything to make a big cash flow – not even in England, “said Zorc. “We have a long term contract with Jadon Sancho and that is why we are totally relaxed. “

United is said to be “one of the few clubs” still able to flex its financial muscles during the pandemic and could sign Sancho if players like Paul Pogba were sold.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Arsenal transfer plan

Arsenal’s transfer plans have been severely hampered by the coronavirus pandemic.

Daily mail claim that Mikel Arteta’s team has reassessed their approach and resigned themselves to a limited budget.

The club is said to focus its attention on free transfers and swap agreements – including contract players like Willian of Chelsea.

The Gunners hope that Edu’s close technical relationship with Willian’s agent Kia Joorabchian will see them land the Brazilian on a free transfer.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Kays Ruiz-Atil Decision

Chelsea told Paris Saint-Germain talent representatives Kays Ruiz-Atil that they had no interest in signing the teenager.

The Blues are said to have explored the possibility of bringing the 17-year-old midfielder to Stamford Bridge in the next transfer window.

Club technical advisor Claude Makelele was even dispatched to meet with Ruiz-Atil representatives in France earlier this season.

But according to Goal, Chelsea will NOT continue its pursuit of the teenager, who has been dubbed the “next Lionel Messi”. “

It is believed that Ruiz-Atil could still leave the Parc des Princes with their request for training with the first team which would not go well with the club’s sporting director, Leonardo.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Gabriel Magalhaes update

Gabriel Magalhaes has not made a decision about his future, say Le10Sport.

Everton is in pole position to sign the 22-year-old with Gabriel having visited their training facilities and meeting manager Carlo Ancelotti.

The Toffees would have offered a first tranche of £ 26 million and an additional £ 4 million in performance.

However, Gabriel is still weighing up his options with Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester apparently preparing more lucrative offers for the central defender.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Newcastle List

Newcastle boss Steve Bruce has drawn up a list of transfer targets if he is in charge at St James ‘Park after their £ 300 million takeover ends.

Toon owner Mike Ashley has agreed to sell the club to PCP Capital Partners, an organization supported by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund.

The Toon has been linked to world class stars, from Philippe Coutinho of Barcelona to Kalidou Koulibaly of Napoli.

But Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard and Aston Villa midfielder John McGinn topped Bruce’s list this summer, according to Daily Star.

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona

Transfer news LIVE: the latest gossip from Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Barcelona (Image: GETTY)

Philippe Coutinho twist

Philippe Coutinho’s connection to Liverpool has been saved to block any potential moves to Everton.

The Toffees seem to be one of the clubs interested in a transfer, as Carlo Ancelotti is looking to bring some star quality.

However, according to the Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, Coutinho is unlikely to be interested in joining Everton due to his past in Liverpool.

“I know that Philippe Coutinho is one of the players that Barcelona would like to sell because the club is facing economic difficulties. They have to sell players, “he said. Sky Sports.

“Chelsea wanted it two or three months ago, I don’t know if they want it again. I know Carlo Ancelotti wants to improve Everton and have a strong Everton in the future. “

“Coutinho could be one of his targets, but I’m not sure he would like to leave Barcelona for Everton now, after playing for Liverpool. “



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here