Do you have a minute? Here’s how you can help slow the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 in less than 60 seconds.
The Florida Department of Health’s evening report of April 12 shows 348 confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the treasure coast and 10 deaths.
The county of Saint Lucia has won three cases since Saturday evening for a total of 152 cases.
Martin County has won five cases for a total of 122 cases; Indian River County has won two cases for a total of 74 cases.
No new deaths have been recorded. Coronavirus disease 2019 is not necessarily the cause of death, according to state health officials.
92 people were hospitalized on the Treasure Coast and tested positive for the virus. Some of these people may no longer be hospitalized, according to public health officials.
► Statewide:Confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Florida almost 20,000 marks; 461 deaths
Indian River County
- Total number of cases: 74
- Positive residents: 66
- Non-residents positive: 8
- Total number of hospitalizations: 21
- Residents: 20
- Non-residents: 21
- Death: 1
- Cases per 100,000 inhabitants: 47.01
- Total number of tests: 972
Saint Lucia County
- Total number of cases: 152
- Positive residents: 150
- Non-residents positive: 2
- Total number of hospitalizations: 44
- Residents: 44
- Non-residents: 0
- Death: 6
- Cases per 100,000 inhabitants: 47.33
- Total number of tests: 1856
- Total number of cases: 122
- Positive residents: 118
- Non-residents positive: 4
- Total number of hospitalizations: 27
- Residents: 26
- Non-residents: 1
- Death: 3
- Cases per 100,000 inhabitants: 75.82
- Total Tests: 1,111
- Total number of cases: 19,895
- Positive residents: 19,337
- Non-residents positive: 558
- Hospitalizations: 2,672
- Death: 461
Read or share this story: https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local/2020/04/12/coronavirus-covid-19-florida-treasure-coast-cases-deaths-hospitalizations/2969097001/