And although it may have looked like any other weekend – except with lots of chocolate eggs – under the current circumstances, there will have been some changes over the weekend.
This is especially true for the opening hours of supermarkets as they tend to change during bank holiday weekends.
On Easter Monday, however, most supermarkets will be open as usual, but hours may have changed.
If you are visiting a supermarket this weekend, make sure it is only for an essential visit and follow the social distancing rules that stores have introduced.
So to help make your visit a little easier, we have a list of all of the opening and closing hours you need for Easter Monday.
- Metro, Extra and Superstores will open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tesco Express will continue to open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. over the holiday.
- The stores are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Most Asda stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The stores open as usual from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Stores open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Local stores in Sainsbury will continue to operate from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. on statutory holidays.
- Typical business hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. should remain in place on Easter Monday.
- All stores will open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The majority of Waitrose & Partners stores will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and some Little Waitrose stores will open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.