The Milwaukee County coronavirus dashboard showed 1,500 positive cases Thursday morning.
Resources to keep you informed of COVID-19
CLICK HERE to view the Milwaukee County COVID-19 dashboard.
CLICK HERE to view the latest COVID-19 totals (updated daily at 2:00 p.m.) from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- If you have any immediate questions or needs related to COVID-19, you can:
- Send a COVID19 SMS to 211-211
- Visit 211Wisconsin.org
- Call 211. Call volumes are high, please be patient and try to use the text or online options first.
CoronavirusNow.com: An initiative from Fox Television Stations to provide you with the most recent national and international information on COVID-19.
Useful phone numbers
- Milwaukee Health Department: 414-286-3521
- If you have lost a job and need help fighting unemployment: 414-435-7069
About COVID-19 (from CDC)
Symptoms: Reported illnesses range from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for confirmed cases of 2019 coronavirus (COVID-19). These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after the exhibition (based on the incubation period for MERS-CoV viruses).
- Shortness of breath